You took this as an invite to run your hand along my thigh, hold my knee. I giggled thinking you were just being funny, but you weren't. You moved it up a little thumb rubbing the inside of my thigh, other arm wrapping around my shoulders. I opened my mouth to say something, to tell you to stop. You shushed me, you told me to relax and laid me back on the couch.

I could have told you to stop, right? Well how the Fuck do I tell you to stop when you don't move when I push your arms away! How do I say stop when your pulling my shirt off even though I'm crying. I thought you were different, but you weren't.

When I did tell you to stop you know what you did? Now my fellow listeners your probably sitting in your seat crazy excited that I got on my knees and became a whore. Wouldn't that be great for you! Well no that's not what happened, you told me to shut up. You said I'd feel good, that I didn't know what I wanted. I yelled and you slapped me, you slapped me.

How was that listener, did that fill your sick fantasy? Like it rough? What was your excuse Clay, did you just want an easy lay? I don't know but I do know that was the beginning of the end.

I went to school, feeling violated and used. I have a reputation though so I had to smile through the pain, I mean imagine me saying I was raped. No one would believe it, they'd say I did it for attention. They'd say I was crying wolf, I'd be the joke of the century. You knew that, you knew as I passed you in the hallway. I could tell from the way you patted my butt and continued talking to your friends. They laughed, whistling after me as I walked down the hall. I of course walked faster ignoring you and your over confident gang of friends.

I walked all the way to my class with my ears ringing, and a smile on my face. Why a smile? Well you trying being the class favorite. Imagine that everyone is watching you expecting you to be perfect, you can't have flaws. The more popular the harsher reality becomes, the harsher people are. So I sat in my seat playing with the end of my hoodie as I stared at the blank board. I felt sick, I could still feel your hands on my body.

Clay what made you do it? What made you think it was okay to use me? Because when you walked into that classroom like everyday, you kissed me. Like usual the girls giggled watching, and unlike usual I didn't curl my hands in bliss. I sat there stunned you could still do that with the way you treated me?

Wow.

Sapnap pauses the CD heart feeling empty at the confession. He remembered he was in Algebra next to Mercy Kingsdale when a note was thrown at him. He had opened it and the note talked about how George was a slut. That he had slept with Dream and practically begged for it. At the time it sounded realistic, Dream was attractive and most girls liked him. Of course George would have temptations, but if Dream passed this box on it must have been fake. George must have been telling the truth, and Dream must have not wanted it to get out.

He was an asshole.

Sapnap unpauses the CD and takes a deep breath, he had done something wrong too.

Am I going too fast listener? Well I don't give a fuck, it's my turn to be selfish. Clay when your listening to this I hope you remember my face, I hope you remembered the way I cried. Don't think I didn't figure out you told the whole school, don't think I'm dumb enough to not hear the whispers. They followed me, and ya know a few people told me that I was lucky. That I was lucky to have such an attractive boyfriend. I'd laugh at that, because yes you we're attractive physically but not on the inside. On the inside you were a horrible monster.