The wedding is cancelled

"You can hear me!" Michael smiled.

Naomi nodded slightly.

"ok... ok..." Michael repeated.

"I love you so much Naomi. Stay strong!"

"Wait... Naomi, Who did this to you?" Michael asked.

Naomi mouthed again, "Lisa Presley..."

"Lisa!?" Michael exclaimed.

Naomi tried to mouth yes, but was too weak.

Michael's tears fell onto Naomi's beautiful, long, black hair.

"You are leaving me, aren't you?" Michael held Naomi as she took her last breath. 

"No...No Naomi... NO!" Michael cried.

the ambulance then pulled up and the paramedics jumped out and put her on a stretcher.

"Mr.Jackson we will do the best we can to save her," 

Michael nodded and slowly walked away from the ambulance. Everything was so blocked out and just passing him by. Michael couldn't believe this was happening. And the fact that Lisa did it makes him so angry. 

And Michael kept replaying the moment when he saw Naomi take her last breath.

After 30 minutes of the paramedics trying to revive Naomi, She was declared dead.

Michael felt so numb. How could his perfect Liberian girl just leave him like that. How could 3 years of knowing each other end just like that!?

"Mr.Jackson....would you like to say goodbye?" One paramedic asked.

Michael nodded and walked up to Naomi.

"Naomi... I love you with my whole heart. I wanted to marry you. and have a family with you. I wanted you to be my Liberian girl. I wanted you to be one of the few reasons I woke up smiling. But now all I have of you now is memories and this thought of how I wasn't here to protect you. I wish you were still here, breathing. Living. Smiling. Laughing. Getting married to me. Kissing me. You Rocked My World. But then you left it broken. What am I supposed to do without you, Liberian girl?"

Michael laid his head on Naomi's non-beating heart and prayed.  He prayed that God would bring Naomi back to him. That they could live happily ever after with each other.

Then the monitor that was monitoring her heart started to go again to a beep beep. beep beep. And Naomi took a few breaths and said, "I love you so much. I will never forget you. And I wanted to have a family with you too. But you can have that without me. Please, have it without me. And You will find another perfect Liberian girl. And What you do without me is smile, cry, and laugh all without me. I will still be here though. I will be by your side. Always..."

then Naomi kissed Michael. She then laid back down and winced in pain as she faded away.

"That was weird...: The paramedics said.

"Thank you, Naomi... I love you." Michael walked away from Naomi's lifeless body.

Thank you for being my perfect Liberian girl... Forever and Always....