Look at the stars...

Michael pulled up to Naomi's house in his limo. 

Naomi greeted him with a welcoming smile and a hug.

"Hello Michael! It's so good to see you again!"

Michael laughed a little.

"even though we say each other a few hours ago?"

"pphhh. Of course! Why wouldn't it be good to see you again. I mean you are Michael Jackson! The King Of Pop!"

"I guess you are right." Michael softly said.

"Well would you like to come inside?" asked Naomi.

"Ya sure! I would love to. And then later, we can go out at look at the stars... But Naomi, I can only stay for a few hours because I need to sleep for tomorrow's performances.

"I understand, Michael. You are a busy person! And I would love to look at the stars."

"perfect." Michael blushed.

while they were inside, Naomi asked Michael if he could sing her something.

"Sure Naomi. But how about a song I wrote but nobody has ever heard?"

"I would love to be the first..."

"I am Peter Pan I'll Never be a Man. If you never want to grow up, take my hand. I'll take you to NeverLand..."

Naomi sat there astonished. 

"How is it?" Michael asked.

Naomi replied, "It's beautiful..."

"Thank you."

Michael continued on with the song and Naomi came close to tears multiple times because it showed how innocent and pure Michael is. 

                                                                    LATER THAT NIGHT....

"Look at the stars... They are so beautiful. I love looking at them. And I hope when day when I have children I will get to take them out to the roof and look at the stars with them."

"That's a wonderful idea..." Naomi tiredly said.

"Well," Michael said sitting up, "I think I should get going now. Thanks for having me over. And We can do this again tomorrow if you are up for it!"

"Ya I would love to..." Naomi said before she fell asleep in the grass.

Michael picked her up and went to her bedroom. He carefully and quietly laid her down and pulled the blankets up over her.

"Good night, Naomi."