Chapter 35 Back From Home

ابدأ من البداية

Kayden: NEPTUNE!!! ಥ_ಥ

Neptune Jumps on my chest and I hugged it, Its Cold and Warm at the Same Time.

Kayden: *Muffled* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, FOR THE LONG TIME, ITS ALWAYS IN MY MEMORY!

I Sit and Spend Hugging him for 1 minutes straight, its not over until i kick Zolzal's ass yet.

I Headed to the Throne Room where Zolzal is.

Tons of Asleep Guards here, must have affected by sleep magic.

When I Enter the Throne Room, There's Lelei, Itami and Rory. Its about to start. Estimate about 25 Imperial Guards here.

Kayden: yo! Itami.

Rory: What is that?

Kayden: My Pet Neptune.

Lelei: Cute.

Zolzal was scared and order few guards to defend.

Zolzal: you! Hey, What are you doing?! Don't Let them get closer to me!

Itami: All the imperial soldiers outside this room are asleep. the only ones who can fight right now are here. and do you any of them want to fight Rory the Reaper?

Kayden: Well if any soldiers fight rory, good luck with that.

No Guards wants to fight Rory Mercury.

Itami: Good Call.

Zolzal: Damn you!, Ogre! Bring The Giant Ogre

An Ogre appeared on the Large Door. equipped with Large Club.

Its Almost big as a cyclops.

Zolzal: There's no Choice now! Kill Them!

Kayden: Nah.

I Pull Out The Meteor Rocket Launcher and Blast its head off. one shot kill.

Kayden: All yer heads with bloody Twelve Feet tall!

Itami: Its about Time. Prince Zolzal, We'll be on our way. Our Goal is to get you to promise not to attack Lelei anymore. *Push the Guard that holding chains on Pina* and to rescue the princess. that's all. Let's go Pina.

Pina: Itami-dono...

Itami Smiled at her.

Itami: We're everyone's beloved JSDF afterall.

Zolzal: Wait! The Battle isn't over! Im Still here! You and I can fight!

Itami: you can fight with him if you want. we're taking our leave.

Itami and the rest left the Throne Room, Just me, 25 Imperial Guards, Tyuule and Zolzal

Kayden: Well, Thats "Their" Goal, If i Use this to blast you that instantly kills thought its only one shot per reload., it no worth of my grudge will end quickly.

Zolzal: Who are you!

Kayden: You can call me Kayden.. My Goal is.. to beat the shit out of you with these fist for 4 Reasons..

I Stand Up Straight and I glow with Purple Aura and put down Neptune

Kayden: One, You Kidnapped Neptune, Two, You even Turn your Sister Pina Into a Slave in Harmful Way, Three, You Send Assassins to Kill Lelei and Four....., *Red eye Glow* YOU INVADE MY WORLD WITH YOUR FILTHY FEET!!!

Zolzal: Talk Loud For a Shitty Brat. Ill teach you a Lesson for messing with me with those words back to your mouth!, Because. I Am Emperor! 

Zolzal Walks on front of me and Tries a land Single Punch on my face.