●Why It Has To Be You●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Getting up in the morning has always been challenging for yoongi. But today it was worse.

It felt like someone has chained his body to the bed. He was not even able to make any movement ,he just felt heavy.

Yoongi's pov-

I tried to get up again, this time with all my strength. But it was of no use.

By this time I realized, I won't be able to go to college. So I decided to inform Lisa about me not coming to college.

As soon as I clicked the power button, the extreme bright light made my eyes almost blind for few seconds.

I dropped the phone groaning in pain.

The phone made my condition even worse. Now I am having headache too, along with an already weak body.

Now, when I think about it. It might be because,the last meal I had, was yesterday breakfast. I placed the phone beside me properly, before closing my eyes again.

Taehyung's pov-

Taehyung's pov-

'Yesterday when I told him not to show his face again, I didn't meant it literally I thought as I saw Lisa entering the canteen all alone.

For some reason she was just looking incomplete without yoongi, maybe because I have never seen her without him.

I did not notice that jennie was also coming to us, until Lisa literally threw herself on jennie from behind.

"Unnie! Why Don't You Smile ?I Am Sure Your Smile Is Beautiful! " she said pinching jennie's cheeks.

"yah! What's wrong with you, Lisa?" jennie asked smiling, while removing her hands from her cheeks.

This is my first time watching jennie socialize with someone other than me, as she is not even close with jimin .

This made me smile, yoongi was not wrong about Lisa's personality similar to jimin.