12|Walking

Chastitys POV

I laughed as the alcohol was taking full affect over me. Daniel was pretty drunk too. I was drunk enough to have a good time but I still had some control over my actions.

"You wanna get out of here?" Daniel asked me with a smirk on his face. "Are you gonna try and kidnap me?" I ask him as a laugh leaves my mouth.

"For sure." He says playfully as he gets up. "Where are you guys going?" Candace slurs as she laughs.

"We are gonna just walk around." Daniel replies. "Have fun but not too much fun! Chasity don't jump his bones I know you get crazy when you are drunk!" Candace slurs as she laughs.

I mentally want to slap her as I shake my head. "Will you make sure she gets back to the hotel safely?" I ask Jonah softly. "Yeah no problem have fun." Jonah says softly.

Daniel quickly grabs my hand and leads me outside. He swings our arms back and forth as we walk side by side. I look over at him and stare at his literally perfect face. "How are you so hot?" I quickly say and immediately regret it.

He laughs as he looks over at me as he can tell I am embarrassed. "Thanks. It's good to know you think I'm hot." He says playfully as he nudges my arm. I playfully roll my eyes as he leads me towards the beach. I take off my heels and step into the sand with my bare feet. Daniel slips off his shoes and places his feet in the sand.

"I'll hold your shoes." Daniel says softly as he gestured to my heels. "It's okay I can hold them." I say softly but he quickly grabs them from me and carries them.

We walk towards the water and I feel the warm water hit my feet. Daniel kept my hand in his as we continued to walk. There was a nice breeze that caused me to shiver and feel cold.

"Did I Uh... mention you look really pretty tonight?" Daniel stutters as he runs a hand through his hair. "Thanks." I say softly as I feel my cheeks get red.

Every time I'm with him I feel like I can talk to him about anything and be free to be who I am.  "What's your biggest secret?" I ask him as I glance over at him. His blue eyes widen as he try's to think of an answer.

"Uhh only the guys know this. I've never actually had a girlfriend. I've had girls who were friends but they didn't count. Everybody just assumes I had one but I never have." He says softly as he looks over at me. "Why not?" I ask him softly.

"I guess I'm just waiting for someone special." He says as he shrugs his shoulders. He catches me staring at him but I don't remove my eyes from him. His eyes stare into mine as we continue to walk side by side. Daniel clears his throat and quickly looks away.

"Let's sit down here." Daniel gestures to the sand. He lets go of my hand and sits down on the ground. I sit down next to him and cross my arms over my chest as the breeze felt colder. "Are you cold?" Daniel asked me softly.

I shook my head causing him to laugh. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his warm arms. "If I had a jacket I would give it to you." He says softly.

"You can wear my sweatshirt!" I playfully sing as Daniel joins in causing us both to laugh. "You asked me what my secret was. What's yours?" He asks me softly.

I take a deep breath as he gently rubs his hand against my arm sending chills through my body. I felt butterflies as I realized how close he was. "It isn't really a secret. Candace knows." I mumble as I feel him staring down at me.

"What is it? Don't worry I won't tell anyone you can trust me." He says softly. I quickly sit up and he gently lets go of me. I sit up straight and look at him as he keeps his eyes on me. I did trust him I just don't know how to tell him about this.

"I just... ugh... I don't know how to tell you." I mumble as I burry my face in my hands. I didn't want to cry in front of him and I knew if I started talking about it I would. "Hey hey.. it's okay you can tell me whenever you are ready." He says softly as he gently runs his hands through my hair.

I slowly lift my head up and my eyes meet his. He gave me a soft smile as his eyes filled with concern. I don't know what came over me probably the alcohol but I started to lean in and try and kiss him. He glanced down at my lips and then quickly looked away. "I don't wanna to kiss you while you are drunk." He says softly.

____________________________
We love a respectable man 👏