7|Singer

Daniels POV

I cleared my throat nervously as I could feel Chastitys eyes on me. I took a deep breath and then started to sing.

I heard your sirens call, it was beautiful
I am drowning, God, please don't save me

Then Zach came in on his part.

I'm into deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me, I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm into deep

We all started harmonizing as the girls stared at us in amazement. As soon as we stopped singing Chastity started clapping and Candaces jaw was dropped open.

"Holy crap you guys are really good." Candace mumbled in disbelief. "That was amazing, you all have such angelic voices." Chastity said softly as she smiled at us.

"Thanks." We all said in unison. The rest of the guys got back in the pool followed by Candace as she told them about how amazing they were.

"You have a really cool voice." Chastity says softly. "Uh thanks." I mumble as I feel my cheeks get hot.

"You getting back in the water?" I ask her softly. "Maybe later. I'm posting on Instagram." She reply's softly.

I laugh as I grab her off of her chair and pick her up. I hold her in a cradle position. I make sure my hands aren't touching her butt because I don't want to be inappropriate or make her feel uncomfortable. "What are you doing?" She yelled as she looked up at me. "Jumping in the pool." I say playfully as I stare down at her gorgeous face.

"But I don't want to get in." She groans. I laugh as I shrug my shoulders and walk towards the pool. "Daniel no! It's cold in there!" She screamed as she tightly gripped my chest. I jokingly pretended to drop her in the water causing her to scream and cling on tighter to me. I felt my heart race as her grip got even tighter on me.

"Jump!" Candace yelled playfully. "Get a room already!" Jack yelled at us causing me to laugh even more.

"I swear Daniel if you jump in I will kill you!" She screamed causing me to laugh. "I guess you are gonna have to kill me." I reply playfully as I jump in with her in my arms.

She screamed as we plunged under water. I quickly brought her back above water because of what happened at the beach. "Asshole!" She screamed as she shoved my chest. She was acting like she was mad but I could tell she secretly enjoyed it.

"Wasn't that fun? Wanna try again?" I say playfully as I rest my hands on her waist. I see her take a deep breath as she looks down at my hands. She then looks up and stares into my eyes. I take a deep breath as I stare back her. Her hair was soaking wet and she still looked stunning. Her brown eyes were glowing in the sun. I had never wanted to kiss someone more in my entire life. I had just met this girl and she was already driving me crazy.

"I'm a shark!" Zach screamed as he swam directly between us. My hands quickly released from Chasitys waist. Chasitys face was bright red as she quickly looked away from me. "Idiot!" Candace screamed at Zach. Zach just laughed as he splashed her.

"Daniel we gotta go!" Jonah yelled as he checked the time on his phone. "Crap. I hope to see you around." I say as I smile at Chasity.

"Hopefully we run into each other again and if not you have my number." Chastity says as she sends me a wink making my heart flutter. I just  roll my eyes at her as I quickly get out of the pool.

"Bye hotties!" Candace yells playfully causing me to laugh. "See you around crazy." Corbyn yells back at her.

I grab my phone and a towel and start walking from the pool. "Dude you are totally in love with Chasity!" Corbyn yells as he nudges me. "Shut up. I barely know her." I reply sharply as I feel my face get hot.

"He's blushing! Daniels got a crush!" Zach yelled as he ruffled my hair. "Shut up! I do not! She's just a girl I just met." I say sharply.

"A girl you are already in love with!" Corbyn says sharply. I groan as I shake my head. "I don't know exactly how I feel about her so please shut up." I mumble.

___________________________
I was gonna have a insta post but my WiFi is being dumb so that will be next chapter I guess ugh 😂