10|Shopping

Chastity's POV

"He invited you to get drinks! C, he is literally in love with you!" Candace screamed the second we got back to our hotel room. "Shut up he is not in love with me. He just wants to get drinks with some friends." I reply sharply as I sit down on my bed.

"Friends my ass. That boy is in love with you." Candace says sharply. "Shut up." I mumble as I scroll through Instagram.
~

Text

Daniel 🥰
We can get drinks at the bar
near the pool at around 6:00 tonight ❤️

Chasity 💓
Sounds good, me and Candace
will see you guys there 🥳

~

"What are you smiling at?" Candace asked me suspiciously. "Nothing just Daniel texted me." I reply softly.

"You really like him." Candace says softly as she sits next to me. "I don't know." I mumble.

"Why can't you just admit it to yourself?" Candace asks me sharply. "I don't want to admit it until I'm sure I know how I feel." I reply sharply.

"Okay. Can we go shopping? I saw a really cute mall on the way here." Candace says in an excited tone. "Yeah. We have time before tonight." I say as I smile at her.

"Plus we need to get hot outfits for tonight." Candace squeals as she stands up. We both get dressed out of our swimsuits and head out of the hotel. We walk side by side to the mall that was nearby. "I'm so excited!" Candace squealed as she grabbed my arm.

We walked inside and walked around for a bit before we decided on a dress store. We walked inside and started grabbing cute dresses we thought we would like. "This one would look so hot on you!" Candace said as she held a dress up to me. "It's a little out of my comfort zone." I mumble as I look down at it.

"At least try it on." Candace pleaded. I sighed as I looked at the dress nervously. "I think you would look absolutely stunning in it." I hear a male voice say from behind me.

I turn around and see non other than Daniel Seavey. "Now I'm starting to think you are following me." I say playfully as a smile creeps onto my face.

He runs a hand through his gorgeous blonde hair as he smiles. "I swear I'm not stalking you. Me and Corbyn wanted to go shopping. We just somehow keep being in the same places at the same time." Daniel says softly. "What are you doing in a dress store?" I ask him as I give him a puzzled look.

"I saw you walk in here and I followed you." He says nervously as he scratches the back of his neck. "So you did kinda follow me." I say as I nudge his arm.

He just shakes his head at me. "Well I gotta get back to looking at clothes with Corbyn." Daniel says as he points behind him. "Well it was nice seeing you.....Again." I say as I play with my hair.

Daniel pulls me into a warm hug. I take in his scent as he holds me. "Bye Chasity." He says softly as he waves me goodbye. "Bye! I'll see you tonight." I say as I wave him goodbye.

"How many places are we gonna run into that boy." Candace said jokingly as she nudged my arm. "I will try the dress on." I say as I stare down at it.

"Yeah cause Mr. blue eyes liked it." Candace says playfully. I shove her as we walk to the dressing room. As soon as I walk into the room  I jump up and down as a huge smile stays on my face. Every time I see him I seem to fall harder for him. His eyes were so pretty and his hair was so hot. He was just perfect. I loved the way he talked and his little tooth gap. Oh no. Maybe I am starting to fall in love with him. I can't tell Candace yet. I still don't know exactly how I feel. All I know is that I am so excited to see him tonight.

_____________________________
Daniels so cute 🥺