"Allah Maheen, I thought you'll be dancing with happiness but you're doing the opposite", Shiza exclaimed making her sit on the bed.
"I feel strange bhabhi", Maheen said fidgeting with her fingers.

"You'll feel okay after some time, don't think too much", Shiza said grabbing her hands.
"I know", Maheen huffed replying.

"Wese aj to bhai itna muskura rahe hain to tum ku ro rahi ho han?", she teased trying lighten up the atmosphere.
(You know bhai is smiling then why are you crying?)

"Subho ke tyar ho kar bethe hue the aur har do min ke baad bol dete 'ab chalte hain Ami', wo to maine unko bola ke hame raat me jana hai bhai aaram karen", she chuckled remembering the morning.
"Aur to aur bhai ne ring bhi khudi select ki hai", she added.
(He's been dressed up since morning and after every two minutes he'll say 'Let's go now', It's me who told him to calm down.)
(Furthermore, he's the one who chose your ring.)

"ku?", Maheen asked out of curiosity.
"Keh rahe the unki hone wali biwi ke liye jo kuch bhi liya jaye unko dikha ke liya jaye, mai to khud bohot hairan hui pehle to bhai ne kabhi kam ke ilawa kisi cheez me interest nahi liya tha", she smiled telling her.
"Jadu kar diya hai aapne mere bhai pe", she winked making Maheen fluster.
(Why?)
(He said that everything we buy for his wife would be of his choice, I was shocked to hear that too, I've never seen him taking interest in something other than work.)
(You've completely bewitched my brother.)

"Nahi esa nahi hai, I know aap bas wese hi bol rahi hain", Maheen said not believing.
"Lo bhai! mai ku mazak kru gi han? tum Ami se pooch lena", Shiza told her.
(No! I know you're just joking.)
(Alo! Why will I joke? You can ask from Ami.)

"sach keh rahi hain?", Maheen confirmed.
"100 percent!", Shiza exclaimed.
(Seriously?)

'Mai unhe kuch zyada hi bure samajh rahi thi, kia pta theek hi hon', Maheen though biting her nails.
(I was overthinking about him, maybe he's not that bad.)

"Now get up quickly, we need to do your makeup too, you eyes have become puffy because of crying", Shiza stood taking her hand and dragged her towards the dressing table.

______

"kia aapko Mustafa Wali Agha wald Sikander Agha se bama 10 lac sikka rajun hakk meher ye nikkah Qubool hai?", The words caused Maheen to tremble a bit but her mother applied pressure to her hand in order to calm her.

"Q..Qubool hai", she replied meekly with a fast beating heart.

"kia aapko Mustafa Wali Agha wald Sikander Agha se bama 10 lac sikka rajun hakk meher ye nikkah Qubool hai?", The Nikkahkhwan asked again.
"Qubool hai", she replied a bit louder this time.

"kia aapko Mustafa Wali Agha wald Sikander Agha se bama 10 lac sikka rajun hakk meher ye nikkah Qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai", she said for the last time sealing her fate.
(I Accept.)

_______

"Let's go Maheen", Shiza said coming in her room.
"Bhabhi! I feel really awkward", Maheen told anxiously.

"Kuch nahi hota thori der bad theek ho jae ga, I also felt awkward in the beginning", Shiza said fixing her golden dupatta.
(You'll feel okay after sometime.)