"I wanted to...what's this?" His eyes set on the bandages wrapped from your palm to your wrist of your dominant hand.

"Nothin'." You pulled away, hiding both of them behind your back. "Doesn't look like 'nothing'." He attempted to peek, you took a step back. "I'll tell you later. Okay?" There was something comforting in All Might's relaxed features as he took his time reading you, determining if he'd push the subject further. "I promise, big guy. It's nothing bad."

"Hm..." He stepped out. "Oh, don't be like that." You fixed yourself in the doorway, hands now wrapped around yourself for warmth. "I'm holding you to that." Yagi finally replied. "You shouldn't wear it more." You swapped subjects. "What?"

"Your tie, you shouldn't wear it more often."

"Why is that?" He clicked at the key fob, starting the car from the walkway. Fancy. "Well...what if you fight someone and it gets ruined?" You thought up, he shrugged. "I'll get another one." You faked a gag. "How bourgeois."

"For you? No."

"How sweet." You chuckled. "I'll see you later, Tosh."

After seeing Toshi off, you plopped back onto the couch, quickly dialing your mom. "Is everything okay?"

"Ssssh! Listen!" You held your phone away from your face and up towards the ceiling. Music quietly playing from the home's sound system. "What am I listening for?" You mom asked. "It's not my playlist." You bounced up and off the couch, floating near the speaker in the ceiling. "Is...Is that DEBARGE?"

"Yesss!" You kicked excitedly, letting yourself fall slowly back onto the cushions. "What he know about DeBarge?" She busted a gut on her end. "I dunno! It's a different song every time. I swear I had no idea." You got comfortable. "What do you mean 'every time'?" She queried.  "I think his car won't connect for audio until he's out of range from the house. So I've been getting bits and pieces of his playlist."

"....So you hopped off the phone and back on to hear his music?"

"Nah! That's gotta do with the update!"

"Then tell me already! Damn!" She laughed.

"Okay! Okay!" You took a deep breath. "So."

It's not that he's forgetful, you explained to your mom. He's always thinking, there's a lot of shit on his mind so sometimes things get left behind. You twisted the truth a bit, saying you could hear his alarm from your room, when it was really going off in yours for a while. Slowly but surely you were bending to his sleep schedule and damn was it killing you. Beyond that, when he was up you were up. It was simple at first, tiny really. A tie, like earlier. His watch, maybe his phones...maybe he left the stove on and the one time you turned over to go back to sleep you were awoken by the smell of hot, hot metal.

For such a big guy, he moved....gracefully.

"Gracefully?" Your mom repeated. "Let me explain." You said confidently. 

Damn near six hundred pounds but extremely quiet on his feet. Like a cat almost. It took a while to adjust to but there was something there, almost a pattern you caught on to. You could hear him on the other side of the house now. He's quiet and in his head a lot, you made sure to reiterate.

"Spooky."

"Not really."

There were little things you were noticing about him. For instance, when he got cold. Toshi, of all people, was not shy about his chest, so if he's walking around with no shirt, that's the life you're living....thriving.....in for the day. Staring respectfully with only your peripheral.