Angle Of Mine

Before you guys read any further,I wanted to give you guys a heads  up. I've started writing my 2nd book, "Angel Of Mine". My 2nd venture 😁. And here is a sneak peek for all you lovelies. Make sure to head over a give it a read. Shower all your love on it. And I hope you guys won't be disappointed.

"Stop it dammit!" I yelled, trying to bite back the tears that were threatening to spill, as he grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands towards his chest.

"I'll never stop. You are a coward and you know it. You and I are it. So stop lying to yourself." He snapped.

"I ain't lying! I don't care about you!" The bitter lie flew from my lips as I desperately tried to pull away from him, as desperately as I wanted him to stop. A hurt expression crosses his eyes for a brief second before impassiveness takes over.

He let me go.

He shook his head staring at me as if he could see into the depths of my very soul. "Such a goddamned liar." He said quietly.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

An oasis in the desert.

Like a full moon on a dark night.

An angel in disguise.

That's what she was to him. His savior in every way he could've ever imagined.

An Arab Muslim girl, had him wrapped around her fingers, owning his body and soul.

She was Malaika Shahzaib Ali.

His cariño.

Since the day she moved into the room his father gave out for rent. Since the day he landed his eyes on her. Since the day he fell in love with her.

He wanted her to be with him every second of his life, supporting him, standing by his side, loving him back.

All he needed was a chance!

One chance to prove his love for her, that he believed was enough for them to survive.

Read the book 'Angle Of Mine' on the link provided to find out what happens next.

Here is the link 👇🏻

https://my.w.tt/vBCH9Fma59

XOXO

S.