A Wrong Diagnosis Leads to Unfortunate Accidents

Start from the beginning

"I'm quirkless," Izuku replied to him when he came in that day.

"What? No! That crap doesn't make sense." Bakugo responded in disbelief. "Does that mean you don't want to be heroes with me, Deku?"

"Of course I do!" Izuku said, furrowing his brow at his friend.

Bakugo blinked then nodded, "Okay, then we become hero's simple as that."

"Do you really mean it?" Izuku asked with a grateful smile.

Katsuki shrugged, "Yeah. Sure. Why? You playing heroes with me or not?"

"Yes, Kacchan!" Izuku agreed with a grin which Kacchan returned with a smirk.

The two began to play heroes before Bakugo's fake friends sauntered up to them.

"Hey Bakugo! Why are you hanging out with the loser?" The first one said stopping right in front of Bakugo with a mocking pout.

"Yeah come play with us!" The second mentioned right from behind the first

"Screw you guys! Can't you see we're playing here?! Get your own spot!" Katsuki yelled out in anger and annoyance to the extras.

A third appeared from behind Bakugo and pushed Izuku to the ground.

Katsuki turned back to see his friend on the ground. He saw red and called on his explosive quirk. "Don't mess with me, extra!"

Izuku weakly opened his eyes from the ground to see a blurry version of Kacchan going to attack the boy who pushed him. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Izuku reached out his hand toward Kacchan and whispered, "Wait. Stop, Kacchan!"

The explosion that was aimed toward the bullies face was bent toward the sky at the last second. The flame shot out and set a small ember sailing to a blade of grass in front of Izuku's face. Several things happened at once. The friends ran away from the heated Bakugou. Katsuki looked at his hands and back toward where the explosion was aimed. He realized where he aimed wasn't where it shot, and was wondering what the hell just happened.

Meanwhile, Izuku freaked out at the sight of the burning blade of grass. The heat of it felt like the heat that night that he dreaded. The sight of it reminded him of when his father...

His father. The villain.

The villain who killed his mother.

His home. Fire ablaze

Fire breathing quirk

Fire

Fire!

'MOM? MOMMA!'

Fire caused it to happen.

Fire was the reason his mom perished.

Fire is bad

FIRE IS BAD

GET AWAY!

BAD!

DON'T HURT ME!!

STAY AWAY!!!

Izuku's mind faded to blackness as his quirk began to unleash around him.

*

Bakugo looked from his hands back up to see the bench a few feet away from him floating in the air. Then the rocks. Then the giant trees. After that, a giant boulder that he used to climb on as a kid. The screams of people finally registered in his mind when he saw multiple people running out of the park. 'A villain must be nearby!' He thought, turning to Izuku to get him out of there.

Only to see his friend floating in mid air with his hair turned white and his eyes glowing a radioactive green.

"Oh, crap," Katsuki said at the state his friend was in.

*

"We have a major situation call. All pro hero's near sight report in!"

Midnight picked up the phone as soon as the message came through. Present Mic and Eraserhead did the same. They all nodded to each other and started heading in the direction of the incident.

Eraserhead asked into the intercom, silently cursing whatever it was that caused an interruption between a coffee break. "What is the situation?"

"A boy seems to be about 4 or 5 just activated their quirk."

"What is the big problem?" Hizashi asked staring down at his intercom before getting nudged by Nemuri.

"That!" She exclaimed while pointing at the area of the park, or what used to be. The trees were all uprooted from their spots, rocks and boulders were floating and bumping into each other. Benches were sailing over the heads of civilians while parked cars hovered sideways around the mess.

"What is causing this?" Eraserhead asked getting agitated by the amount of work he had to do. This kid has got one serious quirk to deal with.

"Not what. Who." Hizashi asked getting a good look at which child was at the center of it all.

Aizawa furrowed his brow at him before focusing more clearly on what troublemaker was causing this. His face paled at the realization, "No..."

Nemuri stared right at the floating boy and yelled out in anguish the name she knew him by. The name she got so used to saying. The title of a person she grew to care deeply about. A boy she loved with all her heart.

Her son suspended amongst the wreckage that looked to be in utter pain at the amount of weight he is putting his newly found quirk under.

"Izuku!"