Momo & Izuku Day

Midnight was called on a quirk trafficking ring case dealing with mutation quirks with Eraserhead. So she wasn't able to watch over Izuku during the case since it was very important and time-sensitive. To remedy this, Present Mic agreed to watch over him mostly and his friends had separate days that they could hang out with him during the afternoon leading into a sleepover.

Thankfully, Somei declared a long weekend because of a quirk incident that happened nearby with a villain. So the school has to get fumigated because of the gas that covered the school before any of the students can return.

Momo called the first night because she was so excited to show him the new teas that her parents had gotten during their latest travel to Europe. Then both of the Iida brothers would take the second day to bring him to the new exhibit at the museum of heroes. The third night would be more like a whole day since it was a day off of school where Shoto and his siblings would bring him along to check out a water park. The fourth night would just be a regular babysitting night with Mic and Shinso. Finally, Katsuki is saved for last because of the saying 'best for last'. He said he has something special planned that he won't tell him because it's a secret.

So here he was on the first night at Momo's house after Uncle Mic had dropped him off with his stuff for the night and also for school the next day.

Mic had already dropped him off to head off to his radio show early. Her maid had answered the door with an excited Momo behind her.

"You're here!"

Izuku smiled with his hands on his hips, "I am here!"

"Follow me! Oh, goodbye Mister Present Mic!" Momo waved over to Present Mic who was watching. Izuku waved to him right before he pulled away from the house's curved driveway.

"Bye-Bye, Uncle Mic!" Izuku yelled out floating a little in the air. He pulled himself to the ground before jumping into the air. "I'm so excited!"

"I am too! I can't wait to have my first sleepover! Ooh, let me give you a little tour before the tea party," Momo pulled him inside by his hand. Yaoyorozu's maid closed the front door right as they made it inside before going back to dust off the walls.

Momo had guided him through her house with her nanny following a bit behind to make sure she didn't get hurt in any way under her watch. She detailed the big kitchen they had with talented cooks on their staff. The countertops were a stunning marble that worked well with the stainless steel and silver appliances that the cooks were working with. The dark wooden cabinets matched well with the kitchen decor like the hanging chandelier over the island where a fruit bowl was placed.

The family room had multiple couches that crowded around a skinny table that had a flower arrangement inside a glass vase. On the wall was a large television screen that was placed above a fireplace filled with framed photographs of family vacations. The intricate rug that was underneath the couches tied the room altogether.

The dining room was a room with a long deep mahogany table that could fit up to twenty people at the table maybe even more from how long it was. And at the other side of the room was a grand piano that was perfect if the guests wanted to hear live music while they ate.

The backyard of the house contained a lovely garden of flowers and produce and a blue pool. The garden was so lush and filled with life. And the pool had the covering over it placed there ahead of time to make sure leaves and other things don't fall into the pristine water.

Last on the list was Momo's bedroom which was on the second floor which meant Izuku got to climb the grand staircase which led up to the second floor. Momo had said that the tour would stop at the second floor since she had most of it to herself if there weren't any guests.