Timeskip Training

"Come on! You got this!" Hizashi was encouraged as his son and nephew ran through the obstacle course in the gym. He had a stereo playing with upbeat music to set the pace of the exercise.

"Come on, Hitoshi!" Izuku laughed as he ran in front of his cousin. He looked behind him to see Hitoshi trying to keep up behind him in the mats. "You're falling behind."

"Not for long!" Hitoshi shouted back, bouncing on a small trampoline to launch himself on an elevated platform to chase after him on higher ground.

Izuku's curly hair had been twisted into a small braid to keep his hair out of his face. Hitoshi's hair had been pulled back with a headband to keep it out of his face as they trained through the gymnastics-inspired obstacle course in the gym.

Izuku looked back at Hitoshi once again to see how fast he charged forward with a fierce grin on his face. The purple haired teen threw himself forward to land on a trampoline which rocketed his body farther ahead.

Hitoshi glanced behind him for a quick moment to face his cousin and shout, "Now who's falling behind?!"

Hisashi watched as the two teens have changed through the years. They just had one more year before applying to UA!

Hitoshi ended up winning the area which made Izuku tackle him as soon as he got close into a strong hold that brought them both to the ground.

After the obstacle course, Aizawa got them set up in the area with more parkour centric walls and poles. Aizawa instructed them as they jumped onto walls to bounce off to land on the horizontal or vertical poles placed around.

Izuku swung himself over the top of the tall wall to land on the tilted side of the other side while Hitoshi jumped over the stacked foam boxes. Izuku called Hitoshi up who bounced between the two closely placed walls to join Izuku on the top.

They both jumped down onto a medium sized structure just to practice how to recover from a fall safely with Aizawa watching their every move.

When they both finally made it back down to the floor, Hizashi was making his way towards them with the music from the stereo he was carrying following him.

"Wait! Turn around. Your hair got loose again,"

Hitoshi used this break time to pull back his hair again with his headband. He slipped it off his head before pushing it back down and pulling it up over his face. He turned to Izuku as Hizashi had the hair tie on his wrist, "Do you plan to cut it before UA?"

"Maybe a trim. But I kind of like how long it is," Izuku answered while Hizashi worked quickly to tightened his hair into a braid. He finished it off with the hair tie.

"And you're all good," Hizashi said happily, throwing two thumbs up. Izuku thanked him before he turned back when Aizawa cleared his throat.

Aizawa gestured his hand over to the water fountain, "Take a water break before you head to the pole bars."

Hitoshi walked towards the water fountain before Izuku made it an impromptu race to the water. Then it was just the two of them racing against each other to see who will get to the drinking fountain first.

Hizashi sighed, "Things never change, huh? They always make some sort of completion every time we end up here."

"Their fighting skills have changed immensely from how they began. And I can only see that they will keep improving," Aizawa scratched the back of his neck.

"Wow, that's high praise from you," Hizashi said with a teasing grin on his face. "Are you soft just for them?"

Aizawa pushed against him as Hizashi laughed in response. "Shut up," He said without any true heat behind his words. He looked back to see the two boys gulping down the water by the drinking fountain with Hitoshi bent further down to drink from the small fountain.