chapter 6~ blushing non stop

jason mccan story part 6 
As we arrived in front of the house I got out and walked beside Jason quietly. As we walked in the house I tripped over the steps but luckily, Jason’s strong hands caught me by my waist to keep me from falling. This guy has such fast reflexes!
I looked up into his gorgeous brown eyes. I couldn’t remember how to look away and his hands on my waist sent sparks through me. His face was now five inches away I wanted to kiss him so badly. 
“Thank you.” I said boring my eyes into his. 
“No need to thank me.” he said while walking inside the house.
“Actually, I do. If it wasn’t for you I would’ve probably hurt myself.” I said while he chuckled.
“I need to have a shower but why don’t you go before me?” he suggested smiling down at me.
“Um I don’t have any clothes to change in though…” I said looking at him.
“I’ll get Johnson to get you clothes from the factory” 
“Then what am I going to wear know” I said looking at him confused
“You can wear my shorts and a top until he gets your clothes” he said smiling 
“Okay thanks” I said smiling back at him.
“I’ll put them on the bed when you’re in the shower.” 
“You have a blow-dryer right?” I asked hoping that he does. I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT ONE!
“Yep.” 
“Thank god” I sighed.
He then took me upstairs to show me the bathroom. It was in his room. “I’ll be downstairs and I’ll put your clothes on the bed.”“Okay thanks” I said smiling 
He then walked out with a smile on his face. I walked into the bathroom which was massive.
When I finished the shower I walked out to see basket ball shorts and a purple top.
I folded the basket shorts to make it reach up to half me thigh and twisted the top to make it fit perfectly but you can see a bit of my stomach.
I walked out to see Jason down stairs watching tv. As I was walking in Jason turned to look at me a smile playing on his lips as he eyed me up on down then looked up at me.
“Don’t try pulling a stunt and runaway like I said before if you ever try and run away you will regret it.” He said with a serious face
I just stood there and nodded.
He then turned and was about to walk upstairs when I realized I needed a blow- dryer.
“Jason can I please use your blow-dryer” 
“Yeah ill get it for you “he said will going up stairs
I just stood there waiting for him to come back. he then came back holding a black blow-dryer.
“Here you go” he said handing me the blow-dryer 
“Thank you” I said smiling at him
He then walked back upstairs while I went to the downstairs bathroom and blow-dried my hair.
When I was done I went upstairs to put it back as I opened I went smashed something hard. I looked and saw Jason who a towel only raped around his hip. I couldn’t help myself from looking at his toned abs but the worst part is I couldn’t stop staring at his abs. 
“Looking at something you like” he said smirking
I felt my cheeks burn up, he must be enjoying making me blush all the time.
“I now I’m sexy but there’s no need to blush babe” he said smiling a cocky smile.
“Sorry but I never knew you were Taylor launter” I said smiling
“Hahahhaah you’re so funny but I’m sexier” he said smiling
“Na but you can always wish you are” I said smiling at the comeback that made his cocky smile disappear but it didn’t last long before it came back on his sexy face.
“That’s why you couldn’t keep your eyes off me” he said giving me a cocky smile again.
My smile disappeared as soon as he said that I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment, I looked down so he couldn’t see me blush.
“Oh babe like I said there’s no need for you to blush” he said cockily 
“God did I tell you , you look hot in my clothes” he said smiling witch made me turn even more red, I might as well flirt back.
“I’m hurt, don’t I always look hot” I said pretending to be upset.
“How about I rephrase that, you always look sexy but you look extra sexy in my clothes”
I must be blushing bad so I kept looking at the floor until I felt Jason’s warm finger lifting up my chin so I was looking directly in his warm brown eyes, then he started to lean in and so did I, our face were inches apart until we heard the door down stairs shut and someone walking upstairs
“Jason!” I heard Johnson shout we both jumped we were so close to kiss. Until Johnson came home.

I didn’t know if Jason liked me or if this was a game to him.

 *********************************************************guys than

hey guys thanks for reading, hope u liked it comment and vote

thanks xxxxxxxx