Chapter 21~ regret

Chapter 23~ regret

I was giving Tyler directions when my phone buzzed. 

WHERE ARE YOU?!  

"Jason?" Tyler asked referring to the text I reccieved. 

"Yeah" 

The car stopped a metre from the house, I turned to Tyler to thank him. 

"Thanks for the ride Tyler" 

I unattached my seatbelt from its hold and reached for the door. 

"Wait" Tyler said. 

He cupped my face with his hands and crashed his lips against mine. Before I knew it I was kissing him back passionately. 

I could feel the heat of his breath against my lip until our lips met again. 

I felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip. 

his kiss was sending spark towards my chest and for some reason making me eager. 

My fingers intwined in his hair as his hands his hand locked around my waist pulling me closer to his body as I locked my legs around his waist. 

His hands moved to the small of my back; playing with the hem of my shirt and caressing the skin below it ;I then ran my fingers up Tyler's shirt feeling the rigid bumbs of his abs as the kiss got heated. 

I instantly froze, Jason came to mind, how could I do that to him, how could I forget him, most importantly how can u betray him. 

"I'm so sorry I need to go" I said as I got out of Tyler's lap in a hurry. 

"Wait" Tyler said I stopped in my tracks his voice was pleasing. 

"Before you go tell me one thing does a part of you still love me, you can't tell me u didnt feel the chemistry and sparks"hurt and hope spreading across his face. 

I froze I couldn't lie to him as much as I wanted to be Denial I couldn't. 

"Yes I'm still Inlove with you well I think I'll always will be even if I try not to but you were my first everything, And I did feel the chemistry and sparks but I'm with Jason and in love with him and I shouldn't feel this way but I do I don't think I'll ever stop loving you even if I tried '" I said truthfully looking him in the eyes I felt tears whelm up I'n my eyes as I told him. 

"I love you to honey and I never will stop." Tyler said with a smile that made my heart flutter. 

"I have to go, I've missed you so much" 

"I've missed you two honey." He sad as he kissed me softly but passionately on the lips we both pulled away after a minute or two. 

What's wrong with you I screamed at myself I shouldn't kiss him back I'm with Jason. 

"When will I see you again." He said while I was getting out of the car. 

"As soon as I can I will call you, hopefully soon, ill talk to you soon but Tyler." 

"Bye honey" he said before the engine roared and he speed off but not before he smiled to me over clear in his eyes. 

I returned the smile. 

I ran to the house knowing I was half an hour late. 

Jason was already parked in the front of the house. 

I bolted inside the house guilt building inside of me I couldn't believe I just cheated on Jason I felt like crying. 

"So how was it like kissing him." Jason said hurt clear in his voice as I walked through the door causing me to jump. I never saw Jason I looked up to meat hurt, angry, betrayed eyes. 

Guilt and regret built up in me I shouldn't of kissed him I shouldn't have lied should of told him I was seeing Tyler. 

"Jason please I'm so so sorry, please it not what it looks like." With that he dragged me and threw me into the basement. 

"I was worried sick about you I couldn't call the police and you weren't answering me and while I worried sick about you, you were making out with Tyler." Jason looked down at me one final time with emptiness only shown in his eyes and walked out. 

Tears came pouring pouring down my face like a water fall. 

I felt empty. 

I leaned down against the wall my knees to my chest and let more tears come down. 

This was meant to to be a second date but I had to ruin it,  

I hurt the person I love the most. 

I crawled into a shape of a ballon on the floor Huggins my knees to my chest and let the tears come pouring down. 

I regretted kissing Tyler.  

I regret losing Jason. 

********************************************* 

Hey guys, 

*hides in corner* 

Thanks for reading, 

Poor Jason, what has honey done, 

Team Jason or team Tyler, 

Please vote and comment  

Xoxoxoxo <3