First sleepover

After a few minutes of begging Bryanhe finally agreed to watch Disney and cuddle with me. We decided to watch The Princess and the Frog. After the first 30 minutes, I fell asleep and a few minutes later I felt arms around. I remembered I slept at Bryan's so I turned around and wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my head into his chest.

B: Morning baby.

Me: Morning.

I tried to get up but he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

Me: Baby I have to go take a shower.

B: Please just 5 more minutes.

Me: Fine, but only 5.

We ended up staying and cuddling for 10 minutes instead of 5. I got in the shower and after 20 minutes I got out. Bryan waited for me before he went downstairs for breakfast. When we went downstairs nobody was home so Bryan made me some pancakes.

Me: You look really hot cooking. Did you know that?

B: Nobody ever told that before but yes I did know that.

He finished making the pancakes and we ate and decided to have a pool day since nobody was home. A while ago Bryan texted Chris and he said they were shopping at the mall. 

We were splashing around for about 30 minutes when all of a sudden Bryan grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Everything happened so fast the next thing I know we were making out on the steps of the pool.

B: How about we take this to my bedroom?

Me: Ok.

*SMUT WARNING*(it is very uncomfortable for me to write this)

When we got inside he carried me the rest of the way to his bedroom.  When we got inside his room he took his swimsuit off and then he took mine off. He then lied me down on the bed. He trailed his fingers down to the hemline of my shorts. Without warning, he started to finger me causing me to moan loudly.

Me: I'm about to cum.

Right when I said that he stopped. I knew he was just messing with me and I hated it. He moved back up and we started kissing again. Without warning, he entered me causing me to moan loudly. Nobody was home so it didn't matter how loud we were. 

B: What's my name?

Me: Bryan.

B: Wrong. Try again babygirl.

Me: It's Bryan.

B: Okay you asked for it.

He turned me over on my stomach and entered me from behind causing me to moan louder than before.

B: What's my name?

Me: Daddy!

B: Good girl.

 I guess we didn't hear the door open because just then Chris walked in.

C: OMG!! CAN YALL LOCK THE DOOR!!

B: CAN YOU KNOCK?!

He reached for the doorknob closing his eyes. We quickly got dressed and headed downstairs wishing Chris didn't tell anybody. He looked like he was about to start bursting with laughter. I mouthed shut up to him before I sat down with Bryan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH this was so uncomfortable for e to write and I did it just for yall. I love yall.