Explanation

*a few weeks later*

I'm sitting on the bathroom floor at the dream la house crying my eyes out.

___________________________

What am I gonna do?

B: Baby are you in there.

__________________

I hurried to hide the positive pregnancy test.

_______________

yeah, just a second I'm almost done.

I opened the door and he must have seen that I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and said ¨baby what's wrong¨

Bryan, I need to talk to you.

We sat on the bed and I started talking.

B: What is it?

Bryan, I'm p-pregnant.

WHAT? I'm gonna be a dad.

Bryan here's the thing I don't know if it's yours or not.

__________________________

The smile instantly faded off of his face.

_________________________

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT MIGHT NOT BE MINE?

Bryan please just calm down.

CALM DOWN!? You just told me you are pregnant and the baby might not even be mine! 

Bryan please it's not what it sounds like please just let me explain.

Fine go ahead please explain.

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

*flashback*

When Marie and I went to the bar we were having an awesome night. But then a guy, maybe in his 30s, was getting a little too close. I told him to back off and that I had a boyfriend. After a while, he left me alone and I thought he left but a little while later I was going to the bathroom but there was a door that led to an alley and he pushed me through the door and he r-raped me in the alleyway, that's why I came home crying. I never even told Marie, I didn't want her to ask me questions.

B: Why didn't you tell me? I would've comforted you. Baby I don't want you thinking you're alone in the world when you're not.

I'm sorry.

He pulled me into a hug and said Hey it's not your fault you have nothing to be sorry about.

But what are we gonna do if the baby's not yours?

If it's not then ill still raise it like it is. And maybe the baby is mine.

Are you not scared to be a dad?

Oh no, I'm terrified. But I'll always be there for the baby and for you.

________________________________

You laughed after he said that and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

________________________________

I love you. 

I love you too.

________________________________

Was anyone surprised by that or not? I might  start putting TikTok videos and putting my own captions on them to go with the story.