The Boy

I woke up at 6:45 and started making eggs. As I was about to get a pan out of the cabinet I felt someone jump on my back. After I finally pushed them off I swung around and got ready to attack.

Marie:Chill out it's just me.

Me:YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME, MARIE!

Marie:Sorry.

Me:You're lucky i looked before I swung the pan. I could have broken something in your face.

Marie:I have an idea. Wanna go to the mall?

Me:Sure lets eat first.

After we finished eating I loaded the dishwasher and we went to get dressed.

Marie's outfit:

My outfit:

We got to the mall after a 5 minute drive and we did some shopping

We got to the mall after a 5 minute drive and we did some shopping. We were just about to leave the food court when I ran into someone. I mean LITERALLY ran into them.

Me:I am so sorry.

Then I look up and there are beautiful blue eyes staring down at me.

Him:It's fine. I'm Bryan by the way.

Me:Evelyn, nice to meet you.

Bryan:You too.

As I'm turning around, silently scolding myself for not looking where I was going, he shouts my name. I turn around to look at him.

Bryan:Can i get your number?

Me:Sure.

We exchange numbers and I find Marie and leave. I decided to wait until we got to the apartment to tell her. Then it hit me, that Bryan that I just met is the same Bryan I saw in the video on the plane. Then I got a text.

¨Hey it's Bryan.¨

¨Hey Bryan¨

I quickly put his name in my contacts.

¨Hey tonight me and some of my friends are going live on TikTok. Wanna join mine?

¨sure I'll check it out for bit¨

I went and followed him and then a few seconds later he followed me back. Then I saw that he was live. I ended up watching the whole thing. I found myself smiling and getting butterflies every time he smiled and talked. Then it ended and I went to bed. In the morning I got a text from him saying good morning. I texted him back and started to make breakfast.

*skip to around lunch time*

*texting*

Bryan:Hey would you like to hang out with me at the mall for a few hours?

Me:I'd love to.

Bryan:I'll pick you up at 1?

Me:Sounds great.