The Date

*the next day*

I was so excited and nervous I completely forgot to tell Marie where I was going. 

My outfit:

Marie:Ooh you look pretty

Marie:Ooh you look pretty. Where you going?

Me:Oh I completely forgot to tell you. I'm hanging out with Bryan today.

Marie:Who is Bryan?

Me: Oh yeah i forgot to tell you that too. Well you know that video you showed of Chris?

Marie:Yeah?

Me:Well Bryan is Chris's brother.

Marie:THAT Bryan? I wasn't really paying attention to him. My eyes were on Chris. Well have fun.

Me:Thanks see you later.

I went outside and there he was in his car waiting. Then he saw me and got out. I tried to open my door, but he rushed over before I could open it and opened it for me.

Me:Thank you.

*after 3 hours at the mall* 

We took the elevator and he walked me to my apartment door.

I was about to put the key in the door when he grabbed my hand,spun me around, and kissed me. To deepen the kiss I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We kissed for a while until Marie swung open the door.

Marie:What are you two lovebirds doing out here?

I was wanting to hit her when he just laughed a little. He kissed me one more time on the cheek, said goodbye, and left. I walked inside and just stood there and smiled for a minute.

Marie:So are you just gonna stand there and think about lover boy, or are you gonna go shower and go to bed.

Snapping out of my trance I take a shower and go to bed.