"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho or woh bhi iss huliye me?"

"Tch tch yaha kuch nahi bataunga"
Aamir said with a smirk on his face.
Hanfaa pushed him and started running with Hiba. Little baby started crying loudly looking at Hanfaa.

But suddenly two arms caught and her put something on her nose. She try not to breathe because she was very well Know what it will be. But she didn't stay breathless for so long. Few minutes later her eyelids got heavy. Everything was going blur. She fall on the road with crying Hiba in her hands.

Aamir looked at Hanfaa unconscious body with a proud smirk. His gaze fall on the baby who was crying on Hanfaa chest. Two more men came from behind and started dragging Hanfaa near the car.

But some people saw them and started shouting. So Aamir took Hiba and told the men's to ran without Hanfaa.

They leave Hanfaa on the road and drove away with Hiba. Some people came around hanfaa unconscious and shook her but she didn't response.
They recognised her as a minister wife. They called police and inform them.

Police officers directly called Hassan. He was in his car and going to hospital.

"Mr Hassan aapki wife raaste me behosh mili hai kuch logo ko..."
And then officers told him to come hospital immediately.
Hassan stared the mobile without blinking. He was in shocked. Just half and hour her wife was fine and now?

He told his driver to speed up and he obey his sir order.
He ran fastly when the driver parked the car.

"Where is my wife and daughter?"
He asked the officer's who was standing outside of the ward.

"Calm down Mr Hassan she is sleeping and.."  he didn't listen anything and push the door. He saw her wife was laying on the bed with bandage on her head. Her eyes were closed but she had creases on her forehead.
He roam his eyes all over the room for finding her daughter but she was nowhere. Getting tensed he called the officer's inside.

"Where is my daughter Mr Aadil"

"Mr Hassan some people saw that three men's where dragging your wife near the car with baby. The men try to catch them but they ran away with baby and left your wife"

"Hiba Hassan"
After fluttering her eyes she opened it and saw a white and blue ceiling. She touched her forehead which was covered with bandage.

"Hanfaa are you ok?"
Hassan sat near her and kissed her forehead. Her eyes filled with tears when she didn't saw Hiba near her.

"Hassan where is Hiba... She is fine naa?" Hassan looked away from her.
He didn't know what to say.

"Tell me Hassan where she is?"
Hanfaa started sobbing when she didn't got any answer from her husband.

"Aamir kidnapped my daughter Hassan bring her back"
Controlling her sobs she told who kidnapped Hiba.

Listening his name Hassan clench his jaw. He stood up in such force that stool the fall back with loud thud. Hanfaa flinch on her place and stopped crying. She looked at her husband. He was looking so angry this time that if by chance Aamir came infront of him he will definitely not waste any second to kill him with his own hand.

' Today you cross all limits Aamir I will not leave you this time '

Hassan thought in his mind. He turned where the officer's where standing with his bodyguards.

" Find my daughter officer I want her back"

He said with determination. But  only he knows how he is controlling the emotions which is surrounding him.