She remember in fifth year when she had been late to potions and how nervous she had been. That was nothing compared to this. She felt like her stomach might empty itself on the stone floors and that her head might explode. Hermione was walking by her side and she could tell how nervous she was as well. Snape was bound to know, because Malfoy was bound to have told him by now.

They sat down side by side in their usual seat and waited for the potions teacher - who was the reason for their worry - to enter. People were still not acting any different, so she assumed Malfoy had yet to tell anyone apart from Snape himself.

The moment he walked in she could feel the disgust and hatred waving of him. He was indeed furious, but he had a class to teach, so it was set aside for the time being. Throughout the whole class she avoided him, his gaze and his anger. She was terrified, so her work was clumsy. Luckily Hermione was able to keep her wits about and ended up doing most of the work.

Class went by way too quick and she tried to pack up as quickly as possible, not wanting to be asked to stay after class, but alas, her efforts were futile.

"Stay." he growled as he walked by her desk. A tremble went though her and she let out a shuddered breath. Hermione, who was sitting right beside her and had picked up on what he said, squeezed her hand under the table. People began leaving until it was only Hermione and Aurora left. Snape's gaze was on them when he spoke.

"Miss Granger." he said pointedly with barely contained fury. Hermione hesitated, not wanting to leave Aurora alone with her father who was obviously not happy. She glanced at Aurora who tried to give a reassuring smile, but failed. She didn't want Hermione to witness this.

"I'll be fine, 'Mione. He won't hurt me." Hermione didn't look convinced and Aurora wasn't sure she believed her own words either.

"Aurora we can just leave, you don't have to let him get angry at you. You've done nothing wrong." Hermione whispered to her. Wanting to help her girlfriend out of this terrible situation. Aurora shook her head.

"I have to do this, Hermione. Its inevitable at this point. Please go, I don't want him to get angry at you as well." she said desperately.

"Leave, Miss Granger." Snape interrupted in an almost growl which was directed at Hermione. She gave one last look and let go of Auroras hand under the table and left, looking back at the door one last time before disappearing.

Now that it was only her and her father, she felt like her throat might close up. She didn't dare move from her seat and just stared down at her desk. Out of the corner of her eye she could see her father walk up to her and stop just in front of her. 

"Last night Malfoy sought me out and told me some very interesting information. He said he had witnessed you....and Miss Granger... being intimate with one another in an abandoned hallway." he drawled, hesitating at Hermione's name. She didn't move a muscle, too scared it might anger him further.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself." he sneered at her. 

She swallowed harshly. "I did nothing wrong. It's who I am. You shouldn't have a problem with it because I have no possible way of changing it." She refrained from calling him dad, knowing from experience it made him more angry. "You're being unfair." she whispered, not daring to look him in the eyes. 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" he shouted. She slowly removed her gaze from the table and made eye contact with her seething father. In her lap she was wringing her hands nervously and twisting her rings around her finger. She could see the disgust on her fathers face and she felt her stomach curl at the sight of it.

"You will stop this at once. I will not see you with Miss Granger any more, and if I do, you can expect dire consequences." She gulped at his words. She had to at least try and defend herself.

"Dad, It's not something I can control-" before she could even finish her sentence trying to explain, he interrupted her, black eyes wild with barely contained fury.

"You have lost the right to call me that. If I hear that word come out of your mouth again it will not end well." She removed her eyes from his and stared at her hands. Tears were falling and she could hardly see clearly.

"But why? I don't understand. I cant control it, Its unfair that you're angry about something that is out of my control. I never even wanted to tell you because I knew you would react like this. Its not my fault Malfoy told you." She tried again to reason with him, this time looking into his eyes to try and get her message across.

"I do not care if you can control it or not, No daughter of mine will be a faggot." she harshly grabbed her hand to try stop it from violently shaking, but she failed miserably.

"If mum were here she would accept me for wh-" she tried to say but was interrupted once more.

"Do not  bring your mother into this!" he bellowed, making her flinch terribly. A whole load of tears ran down her cheeks at his outburst. She had never heard him so angry before. 

"I hope you realize I cannot accept this." The moment the words came out of his mouth she felt her heart rip. It physically hurt and she didn't even try to stop the tears from falling. 

At the sight of her tears he raised his hand and for a second she though he was going to hit her, but instead he slammed his hand down on the table, making her let out a small scream at the shock. She was terrified again as she looked up at him through blurry vision. His black eyes were wide with anger. 

"Stop crying this instant! A Snape should not cry, and nor should they be in Hufflepuff house or be kissing anyone but boys. You have severely disappointed me, Aurora. Now, get out of my sight. I no longer wish to look at you."

She clumsily stood up. Looking for her bag with blurry vision was not easy and it took her a good second. She was trembling under her fathers disgusted gaze as she ran out of the room, hoping she wouldn't trip.