They walked towards the dining room, where the wooden table was gorgeously decorated with a fancy white cloth, shiny porcelain dishes and silver cutlery, the scented candle Lisa remembered seeing now lit up and spreading a smell of lemon and elderberry in the air. In the middle there were trays and bigger plates filled with different types of delicious looking food, but what caught Lisa's attention the most was her favorite dish standing amongst them all.

"You really took your time making it?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, of course. You have no idea how many recipes I went through until I found the perfect one. I hope you like it, dear" Seun said as they sat around the table. She reached over to the other side, where Lisa was sat right in front of her, and placed some of the food in her plate. Lisa grabbed her fork and took a bite.

The flavors of the fresh ingredients exploded in her mouth, blessing her senses with its perfect taste. Lisa was suddenly filled with a nostalgic feeling. She could clearly remember when she had the same dish for the last time a few years ago, on her family's last full family dinner.

"Wow, this is really amazing, Seun. Thank you so much" she said and took another bite before they all dived into their own food and many long and entertaining conversations for the next couple of hours.

Seun had hands of gold. Everything on the table tasted better than perfection. Maybe that was where Jennie got her cooking skills from after all. The Kims were an amazing family. Seun and Jihwan were very elegant and well-behaved couple in their forties, well-kept and obviously happy with everything they had as a family. Warm and welcoming home, pure loving and happy relationship between the three of them, not a single sight of an argument or misunderstanding.

Lisa wished she could build such a perfect family one day when the time finally came. She wanted to do her best to keep it together and not let it crumble down like what happened with her own. She would love her wife and child with her whole heart and make sure to give them the best lives she was able to give to anyone. It was going to take a lot from her to get over the childhood traumatic experiences and fears and build her dream, but she was ready to face it in the name of not letting them go through what she had gone through before.

"How do you two know each other? I actually don't know that curious story" Jihwan asked, taking a sip from his wine glass.

"We are in the same literature class. In the beginning of the semester I failed my exam and was put together with Jennie for a grade-upgrading project. That's how we started hanging out" Lisa answered.

"And that's how you two got closer?"

"Not exactly" Jennie started. "We spent a lot of time together doing the project but Lisa was really closed in herself and almost didn't talk to me. It was hard to get through her thick shell. After everything with Jackson happened, we both finally started opening up to each other little by little. She was actually the first one who found out about his games and the first one I told about what happened. Since then we stared hanging out more, she was helping me a lot, and that's how everything happened"

"I'm glad exactly she was next to you throughout the whole time, Jennie. And Lisa, thank you once again for helping our girl" Seun said in return.

"Let's change the topic, shall we? This boy doesn't deserve to be tought about at all" Jihwan said. "So, Lisa, tell us something about yourself"

"There is nothing really interesting about me"

"Oh, c'mon, of course there is. Don't doubt yourself, dear. Are you from around here?" Seun asked.

"Um, I'm actually Thai. My family moved here when I was just a kid. We lived in a small town nearby before I moved to Seoul to study. My favorite dish is actually from Thailand"