The G- Word

The G-Word is about a freshman named George Warren who is starting high school with his twin sister Alice, and along the way of the beginnings of high school, he discovers something about himself that he regrets.

He doesn't know why he regrets it, but he does and tries his best to keep it hidden from all except talking to Rayne Simmons, a girl from New York who is a lesbian and LGBTQ activist and influencer. When he discovered he is gay after Rayne Simmons told him that was why he felt a strange attraction towards men.

When Rayne Simmons told him what gay had meant, he knew that he liked boys more and not girls since they didn't seem appealing.

The only downfall is that his parents' raised him to act like a gentleman in front of the ladies. Though nobody taught him how he can handle it towards a man. When going through the process of knowing and finally realizing he is gay, everything starts to fall into place for him.

Thats' until he reaches denial and denys the facts to givin himself by being the gay guy he truly is. What made things better instead of chatting with Rayne Simmons, was when he wrote things down in his journal most of the days.

Even though he never told anyone about his sexuality, his sister found out by reading his journal. But once she read it, he knew he couldn't use the word gay again, and than forward he replaces it with The G-word in bold instead of spelling it out. Will he accept the fact and truth or will he just pretend and go along with it.

The cover

Thoughts?

Thoughts?