Blinded by Criminal Love (Henry Danger Fanfiction)

Description:

Description:

Belle Emerson was no ordinary girl in Swellview, she has been rescued day after day by Captain Man and Kid Danger. "Thanks once again Captain Man and Kid Danger, what would I do without you." Says Belle as Captain Man looks at her and mentioned a few words before saying "No need to thank us, just please be more careful," she nodded with a smile and shook their hands but when shaking Kid Dangers hand she released his hand quick and than said "I have to go!" She was nervous to admit that she knew his identity under the mask along with Captain Man. She ran off and turned the corner and head about 2 more miles and enters a abandoned store and took an elevator upstairs. There was chit chatter in the room, where she enter as a male that knew her name says "Belle your back!" She looks at the male and says "We can't do this any longer Vincent, we need to tell them the truth." She says as Frankini walks in along with Dr. Minyak, "Tell who the truth Isabelle.", she made a fist with her hand and says "It's Belle, and you know that Frankini since I told you for the millionth time." He laughs as Vincent says looking at her saying "I thought it was the hundredth.", "Not helping Vincent." Frankini had the smile of an evil person as he lifts both of their chins as Dr. Minyak spoke "This is why we need his smarts and your beauty and fighting skills to keep this plan working and alive." Belle and Vincent  Emerson are siblings like no other siblings. Belle has a the natural abilities of fighting, convincingly people things that are wrong to believing that are right. Her brother who is a year older than her has the brains of Albert Einstein, he has already passed high school at age 15 and is currently 19 and his sister is 18.  Dr. Minyak and Frankini had took them hostage at age 16 both of them and used them to trick Captain Man and Kid Danger to help poor Belle even though they torment her by calling her Isabelle. Belle had headed to Junk N' Stuff  to do as what she is told. But in the Mancave, there was a beeping sound and it came from the supercomputer as Charlotte checks it out and it was Jasper. "What is it Jasper?", he spoke and mentioned that a girl is here that he has never recognized and asked for background info.