A Girl Name Lulu

Warning this story is based on the event, Brown v

Warning this story is based on the event, Brown v. Board of Education which was one of the cornerstones of the civil rights movement, and helped establish the precedent that "separate-but-equal" education and other services were not as equally fair. In fact when the right is passed to be equal, to colored skinned people and whites to have the same privileges, like going to the same school, and being able to do anything whites can do. Now it was taking a whole new perspective for people. But this is my twist on it, it's when a white child is adopted into a colored family, goes to a colored school being the only white girl. While also having a school rule to not sit with the white student, and other rules. What will a person do to change the worlds perspective of a white person.  Well it all started when a girl named Lulu breaks the rules of sitting next to the girl, and becoming her friend. The story will be based around the girl who goes to the all colored school and meeting the fabulous Lulu. I present you the story of A Girl Name Lulu told by Rosana also known as Rosey.

A girl I used to know, changed the world's prospective. As we continue telling the story about Lulu, there is one major qualitie you should know about me. I'm white, it may not shock you when reading this in present day New York. But I lived in a colored household, went to a colored school and have colored family members. My adoptive parents Abby and Thomas Myers have a daughter named Addison. She is a junior at the school, and has an older brother named Flynn. He's a college freshman. Their parents took me in when I was a month old, my real parents were expecting a boy not a girl, that's what I heard when Addison turned 13.  Me and the Myers don't know much about my past and the following facts about my past life before I turned 2. We don't know my age, education status, last name, and even my own birthday.