Bottled Love

Oh what had Skeppy just started. From 3 weeks without uploads, soon turned to 4, 5. And now at 6 weeks, he could add another fuck up to his list. While his friends, most likely blissfully unaware of him, were doing things with their life, Skeppy was on the kitchen floor, drowning his demons with old, stolen, rum.

His feelings drowned out by the delightful taste of it running down his throat, rather than the warmth of requited love, he was comforted by bottled love.

But little to his knowledge, this love wasn't as great as it seemed. This artificial love was toxic. A leech preventing him from his full potential.

At this point, he was merely a secondary character in his so called "film" of his, overshadowed by the successors that were known as his "friends"

He took yet another sip from the bottle, he learned to love the taste, he learned to use it to distract himself from the bitter outside, and constrict him into the sweet inside. He didn't need any "friends", as long as his bottled love served it's purpose.

Skeppy heard a sudden knock at his door, he groaned in annoyance at the sudden noise. He decided to ignore it, chocking it up to a door to door salesmen.

The knock came again and he stayed silent, that was until his wonderful fabricated world was shattered by that of an oh so familiar voice.

"Skeppy?"