Exploding has Consequences

Well shit...

During this horrible train of thoughts, he realized something.

Skeppy turned on his phone and stared at the notifications, a few never returned texts. He realized the most recent text was actually from a few minutes ago from bad, simply stating "get on TS".

Skeppy felt like a child who's parents told that they need to talk to them. An overwhelming fear as he recounted everything he has done wrong in the past 5 years. Skeppy nervously got up and turned on his computer, joining the TeamSpeak channel he saw Bad in.

"He-" Skeppy was interrupted by a shout from Bad.

"Skeppy!?" Bad yelled in an overly worried voice, "Where have you been!?"

"What?" Skeppy felt confused.

"You haven't been responding to anyone and you haven't uploaded or streamed in 3 weeks!" Bad said, exasperated, "Everyone was so worried! What happened!?"

"Nothing." Skeppy replied.

"Lies!" Bad replied, "Skeppy, you can trust me, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong!" Skeppy yelled, getting defensive.

"Obviously something's wrong you Muffinhead! We have been texting you because we want to se-"

"Oh you want to see me! YOU want to SEE me!?" Skeppy yelled, all the stress and anger finally boiling up inside of him, his voice became low and dangerous, "If you wanted to come and see me you'd come, but you won't. You're a pussy." Skeppy left the TeamSpeak without waiting for Bad's reaction and turned off his computer.

Skeppy held his hands in his head, the realization of what just happened slowly sank in.

What the fuck did he just do...