Thanks You's and Mini Comics

At one point in Skeppy's life, he wanted to become a comic artist. He wanted to make his own comic with his own characters, but of course, that ended up falling through. He never could understand how anatomy works and he ended up leaving that dream behind.

That didn't mean Skeppy stopped drawing of course.

His notebook was filled with small doodles of whatever came to mind, at some point he also ended up writing small plots for short comics, and sometimes he got as far as drawing a few panels, but none of them were ever finished.

He never really drew nor wrote in this notebook at home, it was always at a small retro coffee shop he frequented when he was free in the morning, usually just ordering a coffee as he doodled.

Recently, he began drawing mini comics and thank you notes along with his tips, he liked to watch the tired workers finally give a real smile instead of their usual customer service look. It gave him a sense of satisfaction that he could make someone feel better just from small interaction.

Unfortunately, Skeppy never learned any of the workers names, but at this point he was able to walk in and get a coffee just how he likes it with merely a small smile and nod. The workers simply knew that he was quiet and only wanted a coffee.

That aforementioned sense of satisfaction would always be a highlight in his day.