"Yeah... I'm fine"

"WHAT THE MUFFIN!?" A loud voice rang out through Skeppy's headphones followed by him laughing. Skeppy and Bad were playing Bedwars, and Skeppy had just knocked Bad off of his island, "I SWEAR I WAS BREAKING YOUR BED!"

Little to Bad's knowledge, Skeppy was, once again, cheating in Bedwars, surrounding his bed in barriers so there was no way for Bad to get his bed, "You're so bad!" Skeppy giggled as he quickly made his way to Bad's base, fire charge and a sharpness enchanted iron sword.

"No, YOU'RE cheating! Aren't you!?" Bad yelled as he respawned, only for his bed to be broken. Bad whipped around to see Skeppy running at him, and panicked, "WAIT, NO, NO, WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!" But the game was soon over, he yelled angerly, "ONE MORE GAME!"

"Bad I have to end the recording!" Skeppy protested, "Also did you get worse at the game?" Skeppy flinched at Bad suddenly slamming his hands on his desk.

"NO! I.." Bad scoffed, not knowing how to respond, "YOU... You cheated..." He ended up grumbling.

"I know, I did." Skeppy replied, ready to end the recording after Bad's reaction. Bad responded with a yell of anger, and disconnected, throwing Skeppy in a fit of laughter as he ended the recording.

Silence.

That's how it always was when Skeppy was alone. When he was with his friends or recording, he was boisterous, confident, vexatious, happy...

Actually, could he even use plural? The smp died off after Roberto's, what, fourteenth death? Skeppy chuckled to himself.

He found himself interacting less with all his friends, replacing what time he used to spend with them with mundane activities, or hanging out with Bad more. Bad, of course, enjoyed the extra attention he got from Skeppy, but Skeppy was worried Bad would start to drift away from him like the others.

No. His friends didn't drift away. They aren't gone.

They aren't gone.

They aren't gone.

They aren't gone.

They just are busy, there's so much to do in this world outside of Minecraft. Outside of... Friends...

Skeppy quickly went into a DM between him and Spifey, quickly shooting a quick text if he wanted to chat in TeamSpeak. He hesitated before exiting the DM, staring emptily at the past messages. Only then did Skeppy realized that Spifey hasn't responded to any of his messages. Just a long string of texts, sent over the period of a few weeks, all from Skeppy.

Skeppy shrugged it off, Spifey probably has stuff t-

A notification.

Spifeys streaming.

Skeppy felt empty. A lash of anger was quickly overcome by a feeling of sadness and loneliness. Skeppy sunk into his chair, only to jump back up and go straight to his and Bad's DM's.

"Bad" he sent a text. Skeppy waited a minute before sending another "Bad". Skeppy sent a few more texts saying his name before finally typing "I'm sorry", only then did he get a response.

"I accept your apology, is that it?" Skeppy read over the text several times, trying to sense if it was passive aggressive or innocent. Skeppy spent a few minutes retyping a text multiple times before settling with a simple:

"No"

"What else?"

"I want a hug"

"I can only give you a virtual hug"

"That's fine"

"Is that all?"

"No"

"Wouldn't it be easier to TS?"

Skeppy stared at the text nervously, biting his lip before texting back:

"Sure"

Skeppy quickly entered a channel and waited. A few minutes passed before Bad finally joined.

"What is it Skeppy?" Bad asked. Skeppy stayed silent, unsure of what to say. Bad waited a few seconds before asking, "Skeppy?"

"I'm here..." Skeppy spoke quietly, the mic only just picking it up.

"Are you ok Skeppy?" Bad asked, suddenly worried. Skeppy hesitated before mumbling.

"Yeah... I'm fine"