Chapter 14

(Author: Music! This time I remember 😂😅)

Y/n POV:

Mom: I think you should stay here...

Y/n: But--

Mom: No buts! You will be here till you recover... Doc. is coming home... He is on the way... I will make you people breakfast... You should rest! I will come back...if you are not resting... I will not talk to you!

I nod my head. She kissed my forehead and went out.

Why is my life hell...?

The room door slowly opened... I closed my eyes so that mom doesn't think I am awake...

I felt footsteps coming closer to me. They stopped near my bed. I think mom sat on the chair... I felt a hand holding my hand... Its not mum... Who is it then?

I felt soft kisses on my hand. Soon my hands felt tears on them... I could hear quiet sobs... Is that Taehyung? Taehyung! Is it him!?

I slowly opened one eye to see who it was

I slowly opened one eye to see who it was... It was him.... He turned his head to me... I shut my eyes close.

Tae: I saw that!

I gave no response...

Tae: I saw you open your eyes...

I still gave no response...

Tae: How long are you planning to act? You cannot act infront of me...

I gave no response again...

Tae: If you dont then---

What he did next made me open my eyes as wide as possible!

He kissed my lips without warning! I held the bed sheet with both my hands and eyes wide open. My breath stopped for a moment. It was just a small kiss, not a peck but a small kiss.

He pulled away and I was still shook. My body stuck to the bed, eyes wide open, breath still stopped, heart beating faster and faster. What did he just do!?!

Tae: ...I'll kiss you...

He looked away...

Tae: See I told you... That you cannot act infront of me...

I was blinking several times... Still trying to analyse what happened... 

Tae pov:

Why the heck am I blushing!!! I cant look at her straight?