Chapter 9

*Morning*

*Tae POV*

I woke up and saw my self laying on the bed in a torn shirt. Huh? What happened. I had a headache because of hangover. I heard low sobs. When I turned to where it came from I saw y/n sitting in the corner of the room with her hair messed up and face in covered up with them, hugging her knees. Why is she crying?? Wait!? The bet!?! That old man!?! Did I!?! No!!!

 Why is she crying?? Wait!? The bet!?! That old man!?! Did I!?! No!!!

Tae: Y-Y/n?

She continued crying. I quickly rushed to her.

Tae: Y-Y/n!! I am sorry I did not do it purposely... I was drunk... I-I the bet... Sorry!!

She just pulled back and continued to cry.

Tae: I-I y/n! I would never do that! Believe me!! This is just a... Y/n!!! Sorry!

I just pulled my hair with frustration trying to imagine what I might have done. Damn!! That old freak! She might have felt so helpless and scared!! I am such an idiot!!! Now she will never like me!!!

Tears started to roll from my eyes by thinking about the fact that she is gonna hate me and never like me...

Tae: S-Sorry! (low broken tone)

She slowly lifted her head and looked at me.

*Y/n Pov*

Y/n: Are you crying??

Is he actually crying?? Oh gosh!!

Y/n: Oh... No No No!!! Dont cry!!! You did not do anything!!

He looked at me confused and both of us turned to the room door where Jungkook stood with an evil grin on his face.

Jk: (laughing) Hyung!!! Hehehe!!! We made you a fool!!! Y/n noona!!! I told you he likes you!!! Your acting was so real!!!

Tae: W-What???

*Flash Back*

*2:00 am*

*Y/n Pov*