Epilogue

Team never thought in a million years that after almost a month of being seventeen he would be married to a demon prince and live in a giant mansion with his husband's seven cousins. Now at eighteen he is still in his honeymoon phase and he suspected that he would be in it for the rest of his life. He couldn't get enough of his sexy blonde demon prince and the same goes for Win.

Team swam underwater for a few seconds before surfacing. He was currently in the pool in the newly renovated backyard. He loved going for midnight swims in the heated pool and looking up at the stars and thinking how lucky he was to have found his soulmate. Speaking of soulmates, Claiming Day was in two months and he was a little nervous about it. He hoped that whoever it was would be an excellent addition to the family and be easy to get along with. He then wondered who of the seven princes would be the next to claim someone, all of the princes deserved to be as happy and he and Win are. He jumped a little when hands wrapped around his waist and then shivered a little when lips touched his neck.

"What are you thinking about so hard that you didn't hear me coming?" Win asked.

"I was thinking about Claiming Day and who it's going to be next."

"Don't worry, whoever is being claimed next is in for a wild ride." Win said as Team turned so he was facing him.

"Is that what our relationship was like at the beginning?" Team asked.

"Little One, from the moment I met you it's been a wild ride but it hasn't stopped yet and I hope that when we are old or in my case ancient, we can get off that ride together." He said making Team chuckle and wrap his arms around Win's neck.

"I wish the same thing, I love you my sexy prince."

"And I love you little one" Win said before they both leaned in and kissed as they slowly went underwater. Life was good for the two love birds and they just knew that some day it would get even better with a few baby demons running around.

My goodness, it's been a hell of a ride writing this first book in the Claimed series. I have enjoyed every second of it and I hope you have too. Stay tuned to read the description for book two of Claimed.