Chapter 3

Warning To All The Under Age People This Chapter Has Sexual Content In It Please Skip This Chapter If You Can't Handle It.

Team pushed him away before wiping his mouth and glaring at Win who just smirked at him.

"You can't go kissing anyone when you feel like it." Team said.

"I wasn't kissing just anyone I was kissing my mate." Win said.

"Mate my ass, I never agreed to being your mate."

"Team...I really wouldn't push him if I were you." Kongpob said as thunder cracked outside. It was supposed to be a clear night what the hell. He looked at Win to see his fists were clenched and his eyes were changing, black taking up both his eyes.

"Hey...calm down man" Team said. Another loud crack of thunder before the lightning started.

"Win, calm down right now" Tin said. Win wasn't listening to them as the wind picked up outside.

"Okay, how about we get to know each other first before rushing into being mates. I can't promise that it will be easy but I promise to at least try." Team said trying to get him to calm down. The wind slowly stopped and so did the lightning and thunder and slowly Win's eyes went back to normal and he released his clenched fists.

"Get to know each other?" He said sounding a little confused.

"Yeah, going on dates and talking about ourselves is getting to know each other." Team said.

"I know a really good way to get to know each other." Win said taking a step towards him. Team threw up his hands to stop him but only ended up touching his chest.

"N-No we are not doing that, I don't know or trust you." Team said. The next thing he knew he was being picked up bridal style and then he heard a whoosh and they were upstairs but it didn't look like what the upstairs looked like from the first floor. It looked like a an expensive suite in a hotel minus the kitchen.

"Where are we and put me down I can walk

"Where are we and put me down I can walk." He said. Win just chuckled before climbing the spiral staircase he hadn't noticed till bow before walking down a hall and opening the one of two doors.

 Win just chuckled before climbing the spiral staircase he hadn't noticed till bow before walking down a hall and opening the one of two doors