Chapter 5

Team stared down at the food Win had made. The same demon who basically ripped him away from the only family he's got. The same demon who sucked him off in the shower earlier. The same demon who wants to have sex with him and impregnate him. The same demon who wrote him a note saying he was sorry things couldn't be different. What was his game? Whas he really sorry or did he just write that to get into his pants? He sighed and grabbed the fork and knife of the tray, he wasn't going to let food waste even if it was cook by a very confusing demon.

After he ate everything, he stood up with the tray and left the room to take it to the kitchen then explore his new home. He had his little pity party for a few hours and yes he was still sad but he could probably talk Win into getting a computer or a phone so he could keep in contact with them. He went down the spiral stairs to see Win nowhere insight. He would explore this place later he thought as he open the door and went down the stairs. He got to the landing and finally two hallways on both sides of him.

"The hallway on your left leads to Dean and Nine's wing of the house and the hallway to your right leads to mine and Korn's wing of the house." The black haired guy with the cute smile said. Team thought back on when the demons where telling him their names.

"Kongpob right?"

"Yes, I'm the youngest of the cousins and the one everyone comes to for advice. I know that last time we meet you were kinda freaking out so I didn't get to tell you it was nice to meet you." He said with a smile. That smile made him want to make him smile all the time just cause it was so cute and could brighten up your whole day.

"Nice to meet you too"

"If you need anything just let me I would be happy to help you if I can." He said moving the rest of the way up the stairs from where he was at. He was about to turn to right when Team blurted out.

"Where's the kitchen?" He knew where the kitchen was since he had seen a little bit of it when he was coming back from outside but if he was going to be stuck her for the rest of his life he would at least like to make one friend and Kongpob seem like a really nice guy. Kongpob chuckled before turning to him.

"I'll show you and while I am at it I will give the house tour." He said. They went down the stairs and turned left away from the front door. They entered the kitchen and he got a good look at it. For demons the sure liked white stuff, the cabinets were white, the counter tops were white marble, the chairs were a white shade, the only thing that was white was the walls, the floor, the refrigerator, the stove and the lights hanging from the ceiling.

"We all eat together and we each take turns making dinner every night, I believe it is Win's turn tonight. You will probably get a pass since you are new here, can you cook?" He asked.

"A little" Team said.

"That's okay, we all learned to cook watching cooking shows and we were very good at it at first but now we can all cook like professional." He said as helped Team put his dishes in the dishwasher.

"Whoever cooks doesn't have to load the dishwasher and those who didn't have to clean up. We take turns on clean section of the house, every month it changes for example I'm in charge of cleaning the game room and making sure it stays tidy and clean. We may be demon but we aren't barbarians and like to keep things clean." Kongpob said

"You have a game room." Team said in surprise.

"Oh yes, demons are very competitive when it comes to games and right now some of the guys have a ongoing billiard match to see who it the best. Right now it's between Win and Tin."

"What does the winner get?" Team asked once they finished put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"The winner doesn't have to jump in the pool butt naked."