Epilogue

⋆Kentrell DeSean Gaulden⋆
⋆20 years old⋆

⋆Kentrell DeSean Gaulden⋆⋆20 years old⋆

⋆Baton Rouge
⋆2020⋆

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

"Nobody ever understood her but I kinda did. She had been through so much that she was messed up, mentally." I watched Mia speak on the lil stage provided.

"She was the sweetest person ever, she only became violent when she lost it but surprisingly, she never hurted anyone. You'd touch her and she wouldn't spazz on you but on whatever she saw." She carried on and I looked down.

"You know a lot of people have left Kalilah because of her condition and they forgot that she still would come back and be herself. They couldn't love her unconditionally even though that's the only type of love she knew and gave." She added on.

"This was the last thing I expected and it has left me broken but I don't blame her one bit. My sister, best friend, my love lived. She enjoyed life even though she dealt with so much pain. I applaud her for that." She continued and I turned my head to see Three walk in.

"Sis, save a spot for me, until we meet again. I love you." Mia ended before walking over to sit down next to me.

"What is he doing here?" She questioned and I instantly knew that she was talking about 3three.

"Ion know mane. Just make sure Ben don't do nothing stupid bro." I told her and she nodded before whispering something in Ben's ear as the lil preacher went up the stage.

Ben looked at me and I gave him the warning look then he nodded before rubbing his eyes.

"That was an amazing speech. Thank you Amia. Is there anyone else who'd like to share a story or say something to Kal-" The preacher started but 3three cut him off by standing up and making his way towards the stage.

"Oh we do." He said before standing in front of everyone.

Ion wanna lie, I ain't even wanna allow all of these people in but Mia told me to so I was practically forced to let em in when most of them, probably eighty percent did not even give a single fuck about her happiness and half of the twenty percent prolly ain't even care that much but just came here cause I was here and that's on real talk.

"My name is 3three to those who don't know me and this amazing lady laying here left too soon. She and I never really gotten along but she'd still call from time to time to check up on me and that just shows how much of a beautiful heart she had." He said and I intensely looked at him finding it hard to even blink cause with a nigga like 3three, youn never know what to really expect.

"I ain't finna stand here and lie to y'all." 3three started and Ben scoffed.

"Surprisingly." I heard him murmer causing me to sigh.

"Me and Kalilah had a rocky slash love and hate relationship. On one day she was my sister and I was her big brother then the next day, we just wouldn't fucking talk."

"Language son" I heard the spreacher say and he apologized.

"I guess what I came up here to say is. Although everyone did her wrong, Kalilah ain't held a grudge towards no one. She had the most forgiving heart. She's honestly the strongest woman I have come across and it hurts knowing that she dealt with nothing but negative vibes in most days. " He carried on and my phone started vibrating letting me know I got a message

unknown
It's Donica. Yo damn bodyguards won't let me in and this is my child's fucking funeral! I didnt even choose the coffin, y'all did!

🖕🏾
Let me in! Tell them to let me in or send someone to come tell them cause I won't take this, goddammit!
[blocked]

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Kalilah, fly high angel and I love you." 3three finished off before making his way back to his seat.

"You're speaking next right?" Mia questioned and I shook my head, no.

"What do you mean, you can't not speak.." She told me and I looked at her. "Do I look like I'm in the right space to fucken speak mane? Stop blowing me." I told her and watched the paster go up again.

"We all aren't in the right place yb but she deserves this much." She told me causing me to sigh

"Anyone else?" He questioned and Amia got up.

"Yes! Yes there is, right here." She said and I mugged her as she pointed at me. I walked up the stage and looked at everyone.

"Kalilah would have liked me to keep it real so that's what the fuck imma do. Fuck every motherfucker in here who once laughed about her situation and I know there's many. Fuck everyone who knew what she was going through but never did anything to help her. "

"Language son" The preacher said and Iooked at him.

"Fuck language too because half of these motherfuckers don't even know Kalilah's story but they are here tryna appear like they fucking cared." I carried on.

"This girl right here had a heart of gold. She loved everyone and truth is she was crazy. She was and some moments were funny. The funniest shit would be that she'd sometimes make fun of herself. She used to call herself Krazy Kalilah or Lunatic Lilah. She loved herself just the way she was. I loved her just the way she was." I added on before looking up and smiling.

"I will always remember her." I said before getting down and standing near her coffin then I saw Ben come up and stand next to me and the rest of the gang followed, 3three included but only cause I called his scary ass.

"It's time for it to go down." the preacher said and kissed the coffin before placing a gun on top of it.

A few minutes later I watched it go down and took out my gun then started shooting in the air. The gang joined me doing the same before we all started screaming Gang life.

Always.

Flashback

"Damn.. I'm sorry you went through allat ma." I told her and she wiped her tears before smiling.

"I sit with the pain till it passes and I try to be calmer for the next one"

"Yeah, that's deep." I told her and she nodded. "I saw that quote of Instagram, it hit me." She told him and I smiled.

"I'm glad it did." I told her.

End of flashback

This too shall pass

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Byeee🤪✌🏾.

𝕽𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗𝕮𝖔𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
-Enjoy the ride-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦