𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

⋆Kalilah Dior George⋆
⋆20 years old⋆

⋆Kalilah Dior George⋆⋆20 years old⋆

⋆Baton Rouge⋆
⋆2020⋆

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

I opened my eyes then looked around seeing nothing familiar and started panicking.

Where am I? Where's my mom? Where's my phone?

I let out a scream and a black guy entered the room with a gun in his hand. "Who here?" He questioned and I screamed even louder.

"Please please please don't kill me. Please." I pleaded and he lowered his gun.

"I ain't tryna kill you ma, I ain't a bad person. Calm down." He assured me while walking towards me and I jumped out the bed then out of the door before bumping into a light skinned nigga and I quickly pushed past him.

"Stop her!" The black guy yelled and I screamed running down the stairs.

"Joe, grab her!" I heard them both say as I made it towards the door and I grabbed the handle then just as I opened the door someone kicked it closed and then grabbed me.

"No, no, no please no." I panicked looking around feeling myself start to shake. "I just wanna go home!" I yelled and he walked up the stairs wimme not saying shit.

"Say sumn, you're scaring me! What do you want from me? Money? I'll give you money, please just let me go." I told him as he entered the room with the two other guys behind him.

"She doing too much." The black one said and I looked at him "Shut up black mamba!" I yelled in fear and the other two chuckled.

"Let me go!" I yelled at the one holding me and he let me go then I looked at them shaking. "I WANNA GO HOME!" I yelled at the one who was holding me and he looked at me with a mug.

"Yell or scream one more time and watch how I punch you in yo damn face." He told me and I backed up before hugging myself.

"Whatchu so scared for? we ain't finna hurt you, damn. We is good people." The dark one reassured me and I started crying.

"Nah, I'm outta here. She acting like a lil kid. I can't." The light skinned one told me and I frowned while wiping my tears.

"Fuck you ugly!" I told him before crying again and the black one laughed making his way towards the door too.

"Joe, you got this.. I tried. Looks like YB should have listened to 3three and let her go at the party.. fuck around and drop this hoe!" He told the guy before walking out as well