𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

•Haha no, unt unt, go back and comment on chapter 4. Stop playing wimme.

⋆Amia Tiana Greyson⋆
⋆20 years old⋆

⋆Amia Tiana Greyson⋆⋆20 years old⋆

⋆Baton Rouge⋆
⋆2020⋆

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

We entered at the party holding hands and she started dance walking to the song Then Leave by BeatKing.

"Then leave. Bitch then leave. Get that bread, get that head then leave, peace out!" She sang along letting my hand go and I took out my phone while she enjoyed herself.

Yb
I'm wearing all black, wya?

I changed his name last night after he told me who he really was and I must say, I ain't know he was no rapper but it is what it is.

It ain't a problem

Lemme just call his ass

I pressed call and it started ringing before he said hello.

"Where you at?" He questioned and I looked around. "Downstairs by the dj, where you is?" I questioned back and he told me he was finna come down from upstairs.

"Oh I see you. In the all black right?" I questioned and he told me yeah so I discreetly waved so that Lilah's hyped up ass won't see me.

"Bitch, they playing all the good song- what were you doing?" She questioned breathing hard and I chuckled. "Nothing, I just had my arms in the air, that's it."

"Seems like you were waving."

"Oh no, who the fuck would I be waving at anyway." I questioned and she sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I'm tripping as always." She told me and I chuckled.

"Fasho, with yo big box head ass." I told her and she laughed before pushing me then WAP by Cardi B feat Megan thee Stallion came on and I went crazy.

This my shit!

"Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy. Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy. Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy" We said together looking at each other. I saw YB getting closer while smirking and I chuckled before carrying on