Final Battle

Sam and Mr Jenkins made it back inside. "Are you two still in one piece." Jasmine asked from earphone. Sam said, "Yeah, we're okay." She said, "Oh, good. I'm glad. But now, you're about to face Snerz. If my hunch are correct, he must be very weak by now. But remember, if that ring of his gets in your finger, he won't be. So, be careful." Sam said, "I will."

He and Jenkins walked to the family room. Inside, everything are losing their energies like they can barely move. Jenkins growled at the sight of the man in the shadows.

"Well, you're finally back. It is about time. I thought you'd be given up by now." Snerz said coming out from the shadows. It's like what Jasmine said. He has been getting weak. His whole fur body have wrinkles. Like you can almost see his skeleton. Sam said, "I see you've been looking very different." He asked, "Never mind that. For now, where are the ghost hearts?" Sam took out the items and show them to him.

"Excellent work, Sammy. Hand them over." Snerz said before ready to grabbed the items. But Sam pulls them away and said, "Not so fast. We're not done yet." Snerz sighed frustrated and said, "No, we're not. You still have to find your old husband, am I right? Too bad you won't be finding him without this." He took out the triangle piece. Sam gasped. Snerz tossed it to the green fire and it melted in the flame.

The third heart began to glow. While Snerz's back is facing him, Sam looked at the glowing heart. "Be very clever, little man. Even if you win, he'll never let you go." The beauty wife warned. Sam looked at the little door.

He said after puts the items back in the bag, "I already know where you're hiding him." Snerz asked, "Really? Where is he?" Sam said pointing at the small door, "He's behind that door." He said, "We'll see about that."

As Snerz walked to the door, Mr Jenkins tapped Sam's shoulder and pointed at one of the snow globes. In one is Guy inside of his own favorite globe. Sam whispered as his tears coming from his eyes, "Guy, you're alive." He quickly wiped away his tears when Snerz took out the Z key and looked at him. Sam said, "What are you waiting for? Open it. He'll be in there." Snerz said unlocking and opening the door, "You are wrong, Sam. He's not in there. And now, for my reward." He snapped his fingers and the strings of web tied Sam and Mr Jenkins.

"I am so very disappointed. I thought you actually got this one in the bag, but it looks like I win. And now, you're going to stay here forever." As Snerz walked to Sam with the ring in his hand, the strings pulled Sam's left arm up.  Sam tried to pull his arm out, but it was no use. "Say goodbye to be Sam-Am-I and say hello to be Sam Snerz!"

"No. He. Will. Not!" A sudden shout came from behind Snerz and swings her bat at the side of his face. It was Jasmine. She must've got in when the other door was unlocked. She cut the strings to free Sam and said, "Get the globe! Hurry!" Sam got the globe where Guy's in and puts it in his bag as Jasmine freed Mr Jenkins. "You little meddling cheating girl!" Snerz roared before he stomps his foot causing the whole floor to be a spider web.

Jasmine and Mr Jenkins jumped to the small door entrance, but Sam got in the middle of it. Jasmine shouted, "Sam!" Sam looked up at Snerz who jumps towards him. But Sam quickly got away before Snerz could land. Snerz yelled before climbed after him, "No! Come back here! You won't get away from me that easy!"

Sam reached to the top where the open door is at and Jasmine pulled him in before grabbing the key. "You dare to disobey your husband!" Snerz roared and Sam kicked his face. The two of them pulling the small door as Snerz try to get in. With a help from the ghost women, they're strong enough to pull the door back. Snerz reached his right hand out trying to grab Sam, but with a brute strength, they shut the door chopped off Snerz's hand.

Sam locked the door. Then, the door started pounding. Sam, Mr Jenkins, and Jasmine hurried crawl ran back to the real world as the door behind them is moving closer by Snerz banging. "Don't leave me, Sam! Come back to me! I'll die without you!" The heroes made it back to their own world with the other door pounding faster. They closed and locked the door. And one last pound caused Sam and Jasmine to pushed back and Sam caught the key.

They did it. Both of the doors are locked, they got the hearts of the dead women and Guy, and Snerz is defeated and won't be stealing any souls from other people and eats them. Sam looks in his bag, but the snow globe that Guy was in was gone. He doesn't understand. He did puts it in the bag. Where it go? Sam and Jasmine looked around the room to find the snow globe.

Sam felt something wet under his hand. He looked down under his hand and saw a water with some sprinkles on the ground. Where it came from? Sam looked up and found a broken snow globe and a water dripping down from the fireplace. How did it get break?

"Sam, I'm home." Guy called as he comes inside the house. Sam said running to his husband and hugged him, "Oh, thank goodness you're alright! I miss you so much! I'm so sorry about what I said before!" Guy asked, "What do you mean you're sorry for? What did you do?" Sam looked at Guy confused. He didn't remembered getting kidnapped by a beldium or getting trapped inside the globe.

Guy said, "Oh no. My favorite snow globe. Is that what you're apologizing for?" He said, "What? No, I didn't break it. You must've gotten out." Guy looked down at Sam's knee which has a scratch and asked, "Sam, you hurt your knee. What happened?" Jasmine said, "He tripped. He'll be fine. It's nothing serious. And besides, should you two get ready?" Sam asked in confused, "Ready? For what?" Guy said, "Didn't you remember? I asked Jasmine that she can babysit Mr Jenkins while you and I go out on our date."

Guy didn't remember about the pictures of Sam with Snerz? Or what he said during their argument? Could it be that his memory was erased before or after Sam's second visit to that nightmare world? "Uh, yeah. I remember. I guess." Sam said still confused. This is unbelievable. After what happened with the argument, Sam regret himself for saying those terrible words to his own husband. But now, Guy has forgotten about yesterday.

"Come on, Sam. Let's get ready. I cannot wait for our date fun." Guy said heading upstairs to their room. Sam saw some snow melting on Guy's back and he didn't know.

Sam asked Jasmine, "Why didn't you tell him about what really happened?" Jasmine said, "I don't want him to get freak out about rats, bats, dangerous machines, twisted impostors, and scary stuff like that. Especially what Snerz nearly about to do. And, this is a perfect time for you to make up your mistake. Just don't mention about your argument with him from yesterday. I don't want to go through this. And to Mr Jenkins, not again."

Sam looked at his friend impressed. Even she wasn't there on his and Guy's argument, she knows how to keep their marriage in track. Plus, since the small doors are locked up, Snerz won't be sending the same pictures of his second visit to Guy anymore. Plus, he's too weak to do any harm.

"Hey, what are you standing around here? Go and get ready. Your husband is waiting for you. I'll watch Jenkins. Go on. Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo." Jasmine said pushing Sam towards the stairs. Sam said laughing, "Okay, okay. I'm going, I'm going." He walked up the stairs.