Sam's Worst Nightmare

"What do you say, Sammy? Would you agree to be my husband? I promise I'll be with you by your side all the time, no matter what." Snerz asked showing Sam the ring.

This cannot be right. Sam wished this is all a dream. A nightmare. But everything is all real.

"Come on, Sam, I'm waiting for your answer." "No! I can't marry you when I have a married husband!" Sam yelled jumping off the chair. Snerz said getting up his feet, "But all I need is a 'yes' if you want to stay here." "The ring is so beautiful that'll make you forget everything back at... Ow!" Yes Man started until Snerz steps on his foot hard. Snerz said walking towards Sam who is backing away to the wall, "I know it's shocking, but darling, agree to be my husband. We only want what is best for you."

Sam looked at the ring that Snerz keeps offering. Sam don't want to marry Snerz. He just met him and this is his third and last visit. Sam needs to get out of here and return back to the real world.

"I'm going to bed, right now!" Sam said moving away from Snerz a bit. Snerz asked, "Bed?" Yes Man added, "Before dinner?" He lied, "Oh yes. I'm really tired. It's been a long night. I need to get some rest." Snerz said, "Alright. Yes Man, escort Sam to his room." Sam said backing up to the stairs, "Oh no. You don't have to do it. I'll do it myself. You all did a great job." He said suddenly appeared in front of Sam when Sam turned around to face the stairs, "Your welcome. And we aren't worried at all. Soon, you'll be see things our way."

Snerz let him pass. Sam slowly walked up the stairs while force to smile. Once Snerz weren't looking, Sam rushed up the stairs to his room. He quickly closed and locked the door. "What's wrong, Sam? Don't you want to have some fun?" The little fairies asked floating around him.

Sam grabbed everything around him and stacked them in the chest. He started barricade the door in case Yes Man pick lock the door. Sam said, "I'm going home, robots. And I won't be back." Once the door is barricaded, Sam jumps in his bed, covered himself in the cover, and tried to go to sleep while he's hearing voices in his head.

Later, Sam woke up from his slumber and shouted, "Guy! I'm back!" He pulled the cover back off of him and hugged the other side of the bed. But...

He's still in the other world and still in the same room. "Oh dilikins. I'm still here?"

Sam unbarricaded the door and unlocked it. He ran down the stairs and to the family room. If Sam can't get back to his own home by bed, then he'll go by the old fashion way. Go through the small door. But when he opens the doors to the family room, it won't open. It's locked. Sam walked to the study room and finds Yes Man doing some work.

Sam demanded, "Hey you! Yes Man! Where's Snerz? I want to go home." Yes Man said, "Everything's fine as soon Mr Snerz is refresh. He's really mad that he wouldn't get to have your..." Couple of employees covered his mouth and hushed him.

"Listen. Mr Snerz needs to calm down a bit. We shouldn't talk when he's not around." Sam said, "Fine. If you won't tell me, then I'll go and find the Other Jasmine. She'll help me." He said, "I'm afraid you won't find her. She made a very long face and Mr Snerz wasn't happy." When Yes Man pulled down his lips, they were all the way down like he was melting. Sam gasped in horror at what he sees. The employees dog piled him down to get him to shut up.

Sam ran out of the house and in the forest never looking back. He started slowing down and walked down the path. He hears a wabble and looked to his right. It's Mr Jenkins.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Sam said, "Well, I'm getting out of here. That's what I'm doing." Sam and Jenkins are now walking around the emptiness. Everything is all white.

Sam asked, "What's going on? Shouldn't there be an the old well around here?" Mr Jenkins said, "No. This is the only the empty part of this world. He only made what he knew to impress you." He asked, "But why? What does he want from me?" Jenkins said, "I remembered overheard that Snerz wants your energy. I don't know why. But I once heard that he wants something to eat." Sam said, "Eat? That can't be. Friends don't eat friends. Especially to their loved ones." He said, "I know. But I didn't like the sound of it."

The two of them somehow came back the way they came from. Back to the house apartment. "What? How can you get away from something, but still come back to it?" Sam asked as everything is back in colors. Mr Jenkins said, "We've been walking around the world. Small world, huh?" Sam said, "Yeah. Creepy."

Then, they heard a trumpet sound. Mr Jenkins followed the sound and pounced on something. It's one of those jumping mice.

Sam cried, "Mr Jenkins, stop! What are you doing? That's one of those jumping mice!" Mr Jenkins got hold onto the mouse and stabbed it with his beak. "Mr Guy Jenkins-Am-I! You are in so...much..." Whatever Sam was about to say has died down when he saw a closer look at the mouse. But as the sands are coming out, it's not a mouse. It's a rat.

Mr Jenkins said, "I really hate rats. But this one was sounding an alarm. I better get back home. You should do the same. I'll meet you there." Sam said watching him go through the house, "Great job, Mr J."

Sam walked to the front door and looked around to find something he can use to break down the door handles. He found a closed umbrella and took it with him.

He walked to the locked door and used the umbrella handle to pull the door knobs. He broke the knobs and opened the doors.

Sam got inside the family room and found a small door. But unfortunately, it has been blocked by a big golden statue of Snerz. And speaking of him, he was laying on the long king size bed with the head of the bug as a border as the lights turned on in a bright colors.

"Hello, Sammy. They say that the proudest spirit can be broken with love." Snerz said wanting Sam to come closer. Sam refused to move as he glared at his so-called friend. But a walking chair that looks like a cricket pushed Sam to the bed and knocked him on it. Snerz placed his arm above Sam blocking him from getting up.

"Of course, they never let their loved ones go. They stick together until they all gotten older." Snerz took one of the moving bettles and took a huge bite. Sam gets grossed out by seeing him eating a bug. Ugh! Gross! Sam thought.

He pulled himself out of Snerz's arm, got out of the bed, and said glaring, "Mr Snerz, I am getting really tired of your crazy things. The first strike that I let it slide is that I let you to kiss my hand, but the second strike that I'm not okay with is when you kissed me, and lastly, the third and final strike is that you asked me to marry you. That was the final straw! I'm already married and I have a lovely loveable husband! And I want to be back to him! My real husband! So I want you to let me go right now!"

Snerz got annoyed by Sam's behavior before stands up by his knees, fists on his waist, and asked, "Is that the way how you treated your future husband?" He snapped, "You aren't my husband and you'll never will be." Snerz demanded, "You better apologize at once, Sam!" Little Who man faces him head-on and refused, "No! "

He growled so angrily before jumped off the bed, grabbed Sam's arm, and dragging him down the hall. Sam yelled as he trying to free his arm from Snerz's grip, "Ow! What are you doing? Stop it! You're hurting me!"

When they reached to the mirror, Snerz tossed Sam through the magic mirror and in a dark room. "You will come out when you learn to be a loving husband." Snerz said before pulled himself out the room. Sam ran to the entrance and yelled while pounding on now the wall, "Snerz! Let me out! You can't keep me here forever! Let me out!"

But no matter what he tried, he can't get himself out. Sam got down to his knees and cried. He said as his tears were falling down from his eyes, "Guy, where are you when I needed you? I'm so scared. Please, help me. I'm so sorry." He sobbed on the wall.

Sam then heard someone whispering, "Shh, shh. Don't cry." Sam got up and looked around for a source of the voice. "Who's there?" "Hush and shush, for the beldium might be listening." Sam asked wiping away his tears, "Are you talking about Snerz?"