Chapter Three

"Tell me how you did it," Phasma asked sternly.

"What? What are you even talking about?" you responded to Phasma annoyed.

With the meeting adjourned, the attendees filed out at a rapid pace. A load of evil sadistic work awaited them as usual and they were eager to return to their positions. Maybe they thought if they got lucky they could start to move up as fast as you as well.

"How did you move up so quickly? I don't understand," Phasma huffed, pulling off her mask. Her blonde short hair was flopped over to one side and fell in soft waves by her cheek. She was gigantic next to you, the metal suit she wore only emphasizing her large stature.

"Come on, you know as much as anyone that my father was apart of this up until he died. Armitage is equally high up in the ranks himself yet no one is questioning him!"

"Because he worked his ass off for it for years like the rest of us. You're not like us to begin with. This is ridiculous, you do half the work and get ten times the credit!" Phasma yelled.

"I do not! And that could be said for Ren or even Snoke himself. I work harder than them at least, you can give me that."

"Whatever, you keep telling yourself that. And you better start accepting the way things are around here, don't act like we don't see how you can't handle what our order does. See you in the next meeting kiddo," Phasma said before replacing her helmet and grabbing her blaster.

Phasma was right technically, you knew you didn't even really deserve to be this high up. You bypassed at least a dozen generals who had worked tirelessly for this spot in the Supreme Council for years. You couldn't believe Pryde was even able to do this and put this target on your back! You had done well winning everyone over thus far, but now so many onboard were sure to hate you.

You just had to get it together and keep up a facade around Phasma and everyone else. You couldn't let it show that you were hesitant on your deserving of this spot. Besides, it was a love / hate relationship with Phasma. While she liked you to an extent, she by no means held back when there was an event that irritated her like this one.

You thought you should be thankful though that Phasma was willing to open up to you the small amount that she had. Nevertheless, you believed being asked to join the Supreme Council had ticked everyone off.

And what you absolutely did not like was being referred to as "kiddo." Yes you were younger than most aboard this ship, and certainly every other general, but you thought that shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

'Ugh, who am I kidding! This is an absolute fucking disaster.'

The looks on their faces, the judgement that they all held of you, you couldn't stop thinking about it. And you ultimately know that it's because you're aware of how undeserving you were of this spot.

But fuck it.

You were determined to show how dedicated you were so that everyone could stop questioning this. You can't keep making excuses so you might as well put in the damn work already and tighten things up around here.

You'll play the part, be a bitch, and make sure all the officers fall in line.

'Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.'