spencer leans his head down onto your shoulder , peppering kisses on your shoulder blade.

you both sit there in each other's embrace, until the water is cold. the only thing providing warmth was your bodies pressed against each other.

"spence, we should get out now." you say.

"but i just want to stay in this moment together." he says, your stomach doing a flip at the words.

"we have dinner at rossi's tonight spence , we need to get out, i need to go dress shopping."

"can i go with you ?" he asks , placing more kisses on your shoulder blade.

"if you want spence , it's not very fun." you say, you feel him smile against your shoulder.

"everything is fun with you."

your breath catches in your throat.

"i'll go, cmon let's get ready.

you sit up and stand , removing yourself from the cold water , instantly shivering. spencer already had towels on the counter and you quickly throw it around your body, shivering.

spencer notices, and pulls your body into him, he's so warm. you two stay there for a second before pulling away.

"go, get dressed." he says and you go into the bedroom, pulling a pair of high waisted denim jeans and a black v neck out of your bag. you slip it on, along with a plain nude bra and nude lacy underwear.

spencer walks out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a grey sweater , his hair still wet , messy on top of his head.

he flashes you a toothy grin, and you smile back, stomach fluttering.

"cmon, let's go ." he says , reaching out for your hand you take it and you walk out of his apartment and to his car.

the car ride is silent at first , spencer's hand resting atop of your thigh, and your hand atop of his. the radio lowly playing in the background.

you hear a familiar guitar string play, realizing your favorite coldplay song had come on the radio.

"i love this song!!" you squeal before reaching over and turning up the radio in the car , the words to "yellow" spilling out of the speakers, your voice singing every word with the song on the radio.

you look over at spencer , him smiling at you.

"cmon spence ! sing!" you giggle and spencer playfully rolls his eyes.

"i'm not a singer." he laughs. and you give him puppy dog eyes , until his voice joins yours on the chorus.

you both looking at each other when a certain line plays in the chorus. 

"for you i'd bleed myself dry."

you and spencer sing the line, smiling at each other as you do, before spencer pulls into the mall parking lot , turning the radio down and looking over to you.

"i didn't paint you as a coldplay fan." he says, and you shrug.

"i've liked them since highschool, my dad would always listen to them." you say and he nods.

you both exit the car and walk into the mall, you immediately going to the dress shop on the second floor .

as you enter , you begin to browse the racks , spencer following behind you with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

occasionally, you would pull one off of the rack and hold it up to spencer , asking for approval , he would always shrug.

"i wouldn't know until i see it on you , y/n"

"fine, then come with me to the fitting rooms." you grab his hand pulling him toward the back
of the store to the fitting rooms.

"3 please." you smile at the lady working the fitting room , and she smiles back and hands you a tag that says 3 and you thank her and walk back to the biggest fitting room.

you walk in holding 3 dresses. one black dress with a slit up the leg, an emerald green dress, a scoop neck, ending mid thigh, and a red velvet dress , flowing by your knees , and having a V shaped neckline , displaying your chest slightly.

you try on all 3 spencer nodding at the black and green dresses.

when you told him to turn around for the red dress. spencer's eyes widen, raking up and down your body multiple times , his lips parting.

"that one." he says as he licks his lips.

you smile , spinning in the dress. and you meet spencer's eyes , your cheeks flush just by the way he's looking at you.

"this one it is." you smile . and he nods , leaving the fitting room so you can change back into your clothes , you walk out , returning the tag and and 2 dressed to the woman.

you make your way to the front and pay for the dress , walking out of the mall and back to spencer's car.

spencer drives you back to you apartment so you can get ready and meet at rossi's.

as thank him for the past few days and kiss him on the cheek. as you exit the car and walk toward your door you hear spencer call out your name.

you turn , smiling at him, as he grins back at you.

"what?" you ask.

"nothing , just wanted to look at you one more time." he smiles , and your cheeks flush.

"bye spence ." you smile , and he drives off , leaving you beaming as you walk into your apartment.