It's Just A Joke: 6

Start from the beginning

"Sure!" she said and ginned. I got off the bed and sat down at her computer. Typing in the web address, I wondered if the newest tutor had quit and if she had written anything to post on the website yet.

"Here we go," I said as I clicked on the charming face of my first tutor and let Amy read it. 

"Water balloon fight?" she asked incredulously.

"The sky's the limit when you're a princess like me, honey," I said with a laugh before going on to the next one.

"Stink bombs. Classic move."

"Learned that on TV," I said with a laugh.

"Filled her room with macaroni?"

"As I said, the sky's the limit."

"You are amazing! These are some of the best pranks ever!"

I looked at her. "Are you serious? I thought all of these were amateur."

"Some of them are, but a lot of these are just amazing!"

I smiled, but it was soon replaced by a frown.

"Something wrong?" she asked. 

"Some of those pranks weren't even my idea. The one with filling the tutor's dresser with concrete was Carney's idea. The macaroni one was my idea though. Mainly because I was hungry."

She laughed. "When are you going home? Holidays right? Can I come with you?"

"Yeah. I kinda have to go home at the holidays otherwise my dad's going to be in some hot water, but why do you want to come?"

"I want to meet your friends and your brother." She blushed at the last part.

Rolling my eyes, I kinda laughed. "Yeah. You can home with me for the holidays. My friends would love you and my brother would probably like a fangirl to follow him around for a little bit."

She blinked a little in surprise. "You're not mad that I just want to go to meet your brother?"

I shrugged. "Maybe after you meet you'll decide he isn't what the internet says is true about him."

She smiled. "You know, I've known you for like an hour and you are already one of my best friends."

Smiling back, I realized what she said applied to me too. "Yeah. Same here."

I took my necklace into my hand and felt the letters. A Q and BFFs. I sighed and tried to figure out if my friends would like Amy or not. In the middle of my thoughts, I heard my cell phone ringing loudly. I jumped up and grabbed it. Holding it to my eye, I said, "Hello?"

"Quintana! It's Mary Jane! And everyone else is here anyway. We wanted to know how you were!"

Sort of in shock, I turned to Amy. "What time is it?"

She shrugged. "Six thirty."

"Two thirty in the morning," Mary Jane said over the phone.

"Why are you guys up so late?" I asked and looked away from Amy.

"Because we wanted to see how you were doing, silly!" Mary Jane giggled.

"Mary Jane, put the phone on speaker so I can talk to everyone else. I'll do the same so you can say hi to my new roommate."

"Okay!" she giggled and we both turned the phone on speaker. 

"Quintana!" I heard Danielle say in the background. "Any cute guys there? Huh?"

I laughed. "There's this one guy, but everyone's after him I think."

At this, Amy laughed. "No one's after Johnny. The ten girls, well now eleven, that go here just sit around gossiping about him and they don't even know how to flirt correctly."