012 | favorite person

FAVORITE PERSON

charlotte's phone read 12:59. he could be here any minute, she thought to herself. she was excited to see him again, even though she'd already seen him a couple of days ago.

it had been a long time since she last had those feelings. those feelings of excitement. those feelings where she was eager to reach out to him. she really loved his presence and his company. in fact, everyone did.

the group missed timothée a lot. but they hadn't spoken to him due to the incident that occurred earlier between charlotte and him. luckily, he was part of the group again, meaning everything was back to normal. almost everything.

almost everything, meaning there was only one thing missing.

-

IMESSAGE
[ plan chimothée; back together ]
alex, ashley, mckinley, taylor

ashley
sooo the plan is simple

1) we have dinner, bc food is good

2) we pay

3) we all walk to the beach together, bc why not

4) we all (except tim and char) leave

5) babies are made

mckinley
did u rlly have to add 5?

ashley
yes

first of all the earth has to repopulate

second of all imagine what their babies would look like

alex
1) no we don't

2) no thank you

taylor
but ab the plan, what if it doesn't work?

ashley
trust me, tay

it will work

mckinley
ew ashley why do you sound like an evil professor trying to destroy the world with his master plan

alex
aka doofenshmirtz

ashley
n e ways, see y'all losers 2nite

goodbye

-

ding dong. the doorbell rung. charlie sprinted to the door, but decided to play it cool at the last second, so she waited a few more seconds to open the door.

opening the door, charlie saw timothée standing there, smiling, with a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hands.

her heart made a little jump at the sight of him. obviously the flowers in his hands were for her, so she got flustered at the idea of him giving it to her.

"c-come on in." she subtly smiled at timothée, trying to contain her much bigger smile from him.

she stepped forward and closed the door. "i got these for you on the way. i tried to put all of your favorites in there."

most of the flowers were white, with the exception of a few blue ones, because timothée remembered how much charlie hated colorful bouquets. they were too chaotic for her. she preferred a more "colorless" bouquet, with either a few blue or purple flowers.

"you remembered my favorites!" charlie squeezed as her small smile turned bigger and bigger.

"of course i remembered. how could i forget?" he giggled. "you're the only girl i've ever met who doesn't like bright colored flowers. and i also remembered, because, well, it's you."

the now blushing timothée and charlie looked at each other. there was a small moment of silence, followed by charlie gently taking the flowers from timothée and running into the kitchen to grab a small vase.

she put the flowers in the vase with one hand and then let go. "they look beautiful, timmy. thank you."
she smiled to timothée.

he blushed when he heard her say his nickname. it felt like before. he remembered the first time she called him timmy.

it was a warm post-summer day and the two had just gotten together. he decided to take her to, what was now, their spot. a quiet, peaceful, little place on the beach.

usually people don't really remember such detailed stories, but to them, this was a very important part of their lives. it was the first time charlie called timothée timmy. but it was also the first time they both dropped the l-bomb.

snapping out of his trance, timothée smiled at the thought of the old memory. how he wished it were different right now. how he wished they would still be together.

suddenly, timothée's cheerful facial expressions faded away. he looked at his feet and back to charlie again.

"char, please, what can i do to make it up to you. i want you to trust me, and i know that that's almost impossible bye now, but i do. i really want you to trust me again."

sadness and regret were the two emotions that charlie could see in timothée's eyes. she felt sorry for him even though they both know she shouldn't feel that way.

"look, i know it may sound crazy or stupid, but i trust you. i know when you're being genuine and everything you've done these past couple of days were genuine. i'm just so glad you're back. i missed you a lot." charlie couldn't help but smile.

all of the sudden, charlie took a step forward and wrapped her arms around timothée. she tightly squeezed him as he put his arms around her. with her face buried in his chest, her words were almost inaudible, but they were clear enough to hear the words she said next.

"you'll always be my favorite person, timmy."