You laughed at his bad jokes and also teased him a few times. It was funny to see him blush.

He would seem like a nice guy if you didn't know what he had done to other girls.

"Should we head out? We could go for a walk." He offered.

"Yeah sounds good. I'll just use the restroom for a sec." You said and dismissed yourself.

Entering the restroom you looked at yourself through the mirror. You sighed out loudly and let your head drop while holding onto the sink.

'What am I getting myself into?'

You splashed your face with water and took a deep breath.

After you went back to Kirishima the both of you left the restaurant and went for a walk.

The warm summer breeze hit your bare skin and made you feel comfortable in this late hour. The sun just started to set since it was summer.

8:27PM

"What's your favorite season?" He asked out of nowhere.

'Winter' you thought because that was when Oikawa and you got together but now...

"Summer." You lied.

"I like wearing skirts." You said to make it sound true.

"I also like summer the best."

'Yeah to watch the girls in shorts.'

"Because of today." He added, coming to a stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

"(L/N)." He called your name.

You turned around to look at him.

"I wanna show you something." He took your hand and led you somewhere.

"Where are we going, Yūma-san?" You asked while being pulled behind him.

"You'll see." He turned his head, wearing a smirk.

After rushing for the past ten minutes you finally reached your goal.

"We arrived." He said and walked towards a front door.

'Fuck my life, did he really bring me to his house already?'

You quickly texted Sato while he fished the keys out of his pocket.

Sato-chan

Call me in 10 minutes!
It's important!!

"Ladies first." He said and invited you in.

You stepped into his dark home and waited for him to enter too.

"Aren't your parents home?"

"On Fridays and weekends they never are." He said, closing the door behind him.

You turned towards him but to your surprise your back met the wall near you. It was dark so you couldn't see his face but you felt his breath in your ear.