You head in the elevator to your Motorcycle and drive off to where Kara needs help. When you arrive, it isn't just criminals that are there. It's a robot with a green rock weakening Kara. Luckily you had an EMP grenade and fried the robot's systems shutting it down and removing the green rock and driving away with it to throw it into water and driving back to make sure Kara is OK.

You: *pulls up* you OK there?

Kara: yeah I'm fine, thanks for helping.

You: your welcome.

Kara: I heard you have new members joining you?

You: correct, we're gathering at the old DEO base you used to work in.

Kara looks sounds surprised.

Kara: wow, I wasn't expecting that.

You: yep. Pretty big bombshell yeah?

Kara: big one in fact, um maybe sometime I might drop by.

You: yeah OK we'll see.

Kara smiles

Kara: it would be nice of we tag team sometime like this but I know you kill.

You: only terrorists, that's all, maybe people that have a bounty on there head, you get the idea.

Kara: yeah I do, I think you should go now btw, remember the date on Sunday *whisper*.

You: yes I know. See you later.

Kara: bye!

You drive off and head to the old DEO base.

Timeskip: you arrive at the location and enter to see the 3 agents already setting up the place.

You: ah I see you've set up the place. Good work.

Agent Tyler: we started as soon as we got here sir.

You: I see. You'll be given codenames for now on.

Agent Davidson: neat.

You: Tyler, you'll be named Specter, Davidson, you'll be named Otter and Miller, you'll be named Section.

Otter: funny, because I'm actually British.

You: right, now let me fill you in with tonight's mission.

Specter: we're listening sir.

You: tonight we break into a site underneath National City, my scouts have scouted the area and this is what we're dealing with.

You show a hologram of the site and security footage of weapons and gear.

Section: that's a lot of supplies they have.

You: indeed and we're destroying them and maybe take some weapons with us. Our Allies might need them for extra firepower. The way in is a tunnel on the north side of National City hidden in plain sight. We 4 are they only ones deadly enough to wipe out a whole base of Blacklists. Even though your new to this. I recommend training first. That is why I have a mission for you right now.

Otter: what's this mission boss?

You: Blacklist have a secret hideout near the docks at in the city. You 3 will sneak in and grab Intel and mark supplies for the DEO to drop off to our forces back at command. You 3 up to the task?

Specter: understood, we'll get ready and head out to the task at hand.

Otter: aye, I think it's time we give these cunts there medicine.