What an 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵

'God, why did it have to be today?!'
Inosuke selfishly cursed in vain as he disagreed from the events of earlier.

The troubled youth had a small little debacle with his mother; an argument, of you will. All due to the complaints that the others told his dear mother. Yes, he can be a bit aggressive at times, but he always has a perfect excuse to think it would solve all of the situations. I mean, that's who Inosuke is and he bets that no can change what he did earlier to that kid who mocked him as if he was a pet pig.

Inosuke flew to his secret hideout, a spaced out pond that had a  glorious waterfall falling from a strong cliff, leading the stream of glowing water to a lake continuing to flow to a city of nothingness. As Inosuke had landed he immediately dives his feet into the shallow area of the water, bedded with buds and petals of flowers dancing upon the surface.

He absolutely adored the water tickling his feet, the waves slowly diving in into a trance to stare at the translucent liquid like a mirror. He really needed this, the tranquility of the atmosphere and the water. To him, this was definition of peace.

...Until...

*Crack!*

The boy's eyes shot open, still gazing at the water as if searching for treasure. He pauses to check the area thanks to his keen ability to sense any environment, his eyelids hood his peridot eyes and dies down his breathing to match the calmness of air. 

He senses that this figure was warm. Not that type of warmth of fire, even though his blood was beyond scorching. It seems that it might be a demon. After figuring out the very second of the mysterious creature known as evil, Inosuke wings raise up as he swiftly turning his whole body around to see... the... demon...

Inosuke paused a bit.

'Wait, where is it? Is it even here?-' 'Of course it is, you bastard!' He mentally scoffs with a twitch of his eye.

"I know you're there, so get your ass out of the bushes. Before I'll fucking murder you to shreds!" Inosuke threatened with harsh intentions spilling from his performance of tone.

Nothing but silence roamed from the direction Inosuke faces, just the subtle sounds of the waterfall bashing behind his white wings.

"I know you're there! So come out and fight me!" The angel yelled, welding his double chained blades.

A sudden sound of leaves cracking was heard a couple seconds just after when the angel had spoke. It was indeed a demon. But it carried an entirely different motive. It has the most sweet looking face that never appeared on such a horrid creature. Sure, his whole pallet was blood red and jet black, but it was as classy as rose petals that showered him with kindness and delicacy.

That scar on his head and the earrings that jingle from his hears immediately catches the angel's attention. There is no way he is a descendant of the demon slayer Yoriichi!

Inosuke surprisingly  had to push that aside. He then gave the demon a disgusted scowled, "So... You gonna fight me or what?" He spat.

Finally, the other creature dressed in red spoke up to answer, "No! I don't want to fight you, I-I just want to see if you were okay, that's all!" The demon assured as he motions his hands in circular way.

"And w-why would a demon want to check on an angel that can easily end your life?!" Inosuke mocked as a smirk surprisingly betrayed the thoughts he had inside his head.

"You looked lonely, So I just wanted to see... If you were... fine." The red one repeated with a worried expression dripped down, as if cold water stung his entire face.