A Tempered Sleep

Finally, I found him.

Tanjiro smiled. Grabbing Inosukes hand as he guides him to a quick escape, probably somewhere safe and calm, who knows.

"Uh, where are we goin'?" Inosuke asked, a sheared smirk leaking upon his face.

"I'll show you!" Tanjiro happily answered back, still proceeding on walking to their unknown path.

And either way, they still landed in a field of flowers. All sorts of them.

Tanjiro's face lit up with excitement, he didn't know what to at the moment. But all he knew that he was going to do something with his dear Inosuke.

Oh his sweet, sweet, Inosuke~

He loves everything about him. His sweet face, his stubborn mind, and his weakness to certain affection. He wanted to name it all.

Tanjiro laughed, "Let's go!" Quickly jumping into the field. Inosuke confidently doing so afterwards. Their smiles absolutely unbreakable

All of this happiness and giddiness got up to the red haired boy's nerves, while laying in the bed of flowers he wrapped the two of his arms onto Inosukes body. And the blue haired boy acceptably jumping into his embrace.

He laughed as well, "What are we doing?"

"I don't know, and I don't care." Tanjiro glowed, deepening his hug while scrunching his chin onto Inosuke's shoulder.

Minutes and minutes go by, and the two wouldn't stop cuddling onto the sea of tulips and daisy's.

They really seem to enjoy each other's company. Feeling that they're drowning in a ocean appearing only at young mornings.

They felt absolutely lucid to the point that they didn't know how they were breathing at the moment. But, then again, they really didn't care.

Tanjiro was so close to fall asleep, letting his sudden and secret confesses run a river out of his mouth.

"Inosuke?" He started, tiredly staring at Inosuke's neck and chin. "Will you be mine forever?"

Inosuke paused at the thought. Adverting his gaze to a different direction, seconds later landing onto Tanjiro's weary eyes.

The one with blue hair and green eyes steadily closed the gap they had between the two, just scooching closer towards the boy in front of him.

"Of course I will..." He responded honestly, before also, falling into his own depth of slumber.

.

.

.

.

Too bad that it was already the next morning. And Inosuke was no where near to Tanjiro's body...

Just a dream. Just a fantasy.