Crying in July (very short)

The night was so cold. So dark, so damp, and so alone.

Living in this sickened world what were you supposed to do? Who would act like it's fine? Who knows. But one thing for sure was that trauma came quicker than Tanjiro expected.

He held his close friend, Inosuke tightly. The sound of little amounts of water viscously hit against the glass windows.

Tanjiro's face was so red, tears escaping uncontrollably one by one. Inosuke had know choice but to watch, feeling guilty for not sympathizing with the boy with him.

All he can do is listen to Tanjiro melt into his sensitive humane feelings. And the warmth Inosuke tried to give was dying quickly, Tanjiro was almost slipping to his knees.

The sounds of crying and pleading for forgiveness couldn't leave this small designated room. It sends Inosuke's hair to jump and his skin to bump.  Tanjiro clings onto Inosuke's bare skin like a infant begging for attention, his nails digging hard as he apologized. And Inosuke knew who he was apologizing for.

Sadly, Inosuke gives the grieving boy his satisfaction, kneeling down to his level and aggressively lounge his arms around Tanjiro. His tears were like marbles, rolling down Inosuke's back like the raindrops outside. They were warm.