"Sure! Lead the way but please don't call them that" you said and follow her, Cerberus followed you behind, the girls look back and stop them.

"The triplets stay here, I don't want any of my furniture damage"

"B-but"

"Cer-cerberus...maybe you should really stay here" you said patting the middle one on the head.

You smiled as the two of you walk upstairs, leaving the three alone down.

Cerberus look at each other.

"But didn't we destroy the cable on the rooftop?"

"Yah"

"Yah"

You walk inside the room, must be the girls room considering you saw picture hanging on the wall.

You heard a click behind you, the door is locked, at first it didn't bother you but now that you remember, cable is on the rooftop , not in the room. You gulp down.

Turning around you felt a very soft chest behind you, arms wrapping your stomach and a hot breath close to your ear.

"Well now that we're alone~" you body tingle from her hot breath. Her hands went to your chest but you hold it down.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?" You said, looking back to her, you heard her giggled.

"Don't act innocent now, you've been checking me out since you saw me"

'well...i mean...those are good chest'

"I-im sorry if you noticed that"
you said sighing, blushing from embaressment, you hear her giggle again. "I don't mind, you look cute anyway"

She said and continue to grope your breast, you bite your lower lip and pull yourself away from her.

"L-look miss, we both get along but I really don't want to" you said, clearly blushing and panting, you were getting excited but you have to stop her.

"Ugh your no fun" the woman said crossing her arms. "Fine then, your lose" she said and went towards the window. "The damage cost 200 dollars"

You reach behind your pocket and take out your wallet, taking out the cash and give it to her, then she grab your wrist.

"My door is always open if you change your mind" she said, you nod with your face still blushing.

Going back home still blushing, Cerberus noticed your strange behavior and decided to ask.

"(Y/n) what's wrong? Did the neighbor hurt you?" One of them said.

"N-no! What makes you think that?" You said with a chuckle.

"You look furious, your face is all red" the other one said.

"We should dig a hole in their backyard" that last one said.

You grinned and giggled, seeing how cute Cerberus act, they act like one of those innocent type of gal.

You patted each of their head. "D-dont worry about me, this is probably because of the sun, it's getting hot out there"

"Mhmm, it is getting hot" you look behind you and saw Modeus, she have her sleeves roll up and doesn't wear her turtle neck sweater.

"I'm going to take another shower" you said, feeling the uncomfortable wetness between your leg.

You walk pass her making Modeus sense something in you.

'is she... sexually frustrated?'